Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Consoles suck. And here's why
Epic games has just released a trailer showcasing their new game running on unreal engine @ a ipad 3.
Epic games said that 'The unreal engine shows the potential of the iPad 3' on a press conference. 'It has a higher resolution and RAM then xbox/ps3'
If I look at the video it looks like it can actually run the desktop version of the unreal engine.

All footage is taken from the iPad 3

The game i'm talking about here - Infinity Blade Dungeons - will be available end march

Let's just face it. The xbox and ps3 are that heavily outdated that even a tablet has better specs then them.
Seriously, the xbox is over 7 year old.
Think about the computer you had back then. Right. Now imagine that hardware being in the xbox. You get the idea?

The xbox has been showing it's limitations pretty clearly.
No? Here's a list that's so obvious you will even recognize some of them if you have a xbox.
  • The disc of battlefield wasn't big enough, They had to add a 'HD texture pack' DLC to fit the whole game on the disk
  • When I bought LA NOIRE, I had to insert 4 different disks for about 4/5 hours of gameplay.
  • BF3 limiting the max players to 32 instead of 64
  • BF3 running on 30 fps on xbox (while MW3 runs on 60 fps..... this shows even more why it's becoming more and more focused on eggsbox)
  • Only 8 gb fits on a xbox disk. 8 GB!

I hope the steambox will take over the console market, it's the only console i'm actually okay with. (altough i'd prefer PC above everything offcourse)

[Image: HATBU.jpg]

Yea, those pics weren't real. Troll
However, the steam box specs are:
  • Core i7
  • NVIDIA GPU
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Origin support (???)
  • Is able to run all standard pc types

OFC I hate consoles, but if there's really gotta be one, please let it be the steam box.

Consoles suck. Pc sucks. MAC sucks. MW2 sucks. BO sucks. MW3 sucks. Tori Black sucks dick. IW sucks. Activision sucks. IW5 sucks. ... life sucks ...

I gave arguments. Where are yours..? Troll

meanwhile at subway
[Image: Gabe1.png]

meanwhile on itsmods

steam box sounds half win , though anything other then a xbox/ps3 would be better

but at the end of the day consoles kill modders Sad so fu*k them !

That's my point. I freakin hate consoles. But if there really needs to be one, I choose the steam box.

(03-08-2012, 07:35)JariZ Wrote: That's my point. I freakin hate consoles. But if there really needs to be one, I choose the steam box.

It actually was pretty funny to play with a jailbroken ps3 online. But now, online access is restricted Okay
[Image: azuw.jpg]

(03-08-2012, 00:45)House Wrote: Consoles suck. Pc sucks. MAC sucks. MW2 sucks. BO sucks. MW3 sucks. Tori Black sucks dick. IW sucks. Activision sucks. IW5 sucks. ... life sucks ...

i see what you did there Like a sir

back to topic: i watched a gameplay vid of mass effect 3 about 2 days ago on eggsbox.
the cinematics lagged and i laughed my ass off

Is iPad 3 so strong? Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Russia suck? Arteq 27 11,513 08-29-2012, 15:34
Last Post: Arteq
  Does Spain suck? Yamato 4 2,725 08-26-2012, 18:11
Last Post: Romuald27
  Does the Netherlands suck? Pozzuh 10 5,006 08-26-2012, 13:05
Last Post: d0h!
  Why channels like Machinima suck SuperNovaAO 5 4,625 02-25-2012, 18:32
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL