Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ItsModders
so why were their names on the list to be chosen if they are already itsmoddders

mind = blown

(09-03-2011, 00:22)Scripts18 Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 23:24)koil Wrote: who is scripts18 and what does itsmodder consist of? do you get blow jobs or something?

Im the Justice man, and itsmodder consist of being like Se7en (assholes) so thats why I wont wear it

that would imply that you call all "itsmodders" assholes

(09-04-2011, 06:46)koil Wrote: so why were their names on the list to be chosen if they are already itsmoddders

mind = blown

dont blame if you dont know the full story

Now, seriously, I think that Scripts18 is very good modder. But he is not blue. Pozzuh is not good modder, but he is blue. Community voted for their FRIENDS and not for really good modders. That is my opinion.
Come on Pozzuh, I said what I thought. Start hating.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

(09-04-2011, 10:04)G-Man Wrote: Now, seriously, I think that Scripts18 is very good modder. But he is not blue. Pozzuh is not good modder, but he is blue. Community voted for their FRIENDS and not for really good modders. That is my opinion.
Come on Pozzuh, I said what I thought. Start hating.

Dude Scripts18 just turned of his blue name and Pozzuh has posted many tutorials, even if everyone voted for their friends the staff still review who gets the ItsModder's rank.

it was Scripts18 decision, not ours

Quote:that would imply that you call all "itsmodders" assholes

Nah it implies that every one that wear blue name likes to be compared to Se7en

Something that I wont ever want me to happen, also if you really think Se7en should get blue name then you dont know Se7en, he ASKS for rep+

Any way there should be a vote (only people that are in Itsmodder group can vote) about if Se7en should or shouldnt be there

I vote for him to be out of Itsmodder of course

Aosm...... No they dont review who gets it or else Se7en wouldnt have ever gotten it

(09-04-2011, 13:22)Scripts18 Wrote:

O right lol, I thought they did

Something that I wont ever want me to happen, also if you really think Se7en should get blue name then you dont know Se7en, he ASKS for rep+

Any way there should be a vote (only people that are in Itsmodder group can vote) about if Se7en should or shouldnt be there

Aosm...... No they dont review who gets it or else Se7en wouldnt have ever gotten it

Why did you jsut quote me?

(09-04-2011, 13:22)Scripts18 Wrote:

this is not true at all
several people here started a discussion about the old itsmodders and that it would be fair if the community could decide who deserves it or not.
i made a poll and the community voted!

but it seems that there are still people that wont accept it.

and yes, we review who gets it or not. as he got upgraded long time agai cause i didnt see any fail on itsmods from him yet. he posted tutorials, helped people in modding problems and released some stuff.
no one has pmed me yet with proofs that he stole anything!
all i see are complaints from you and 2-3 other guys that obviously doesnt like him, but thats not our problem at all.

we also cant control if a rep is valid or not, report them if you got proof that its only fake to push him.

i am not god, my hands are not bleeding all day, i cant look into the future nor into the past. i dont know what happened or where the hate comes from.

(09-04-2011, 15:47)d0h! Wrote: that it would be fair if the community could decide who deserves it or not.
i made a poll and the community voted!

Community didnt vote, Se7en asked friends to register to vote , thats not fair, if I asked my 200 steam friends to vote of course I would have gotten like 20 votes but I didnt to be fair...

Proof : http://steamcommunity.com/id/_se7en_u/friends
Eleven7-U IS IN HIS FRIEND LIST

but it seems that there are still people that wont accept it.
Who would accept seeing such an asshole get that title...

no one has pmed me yet with proofs that he stole anything!
all i see are complaints from you and 2-3 other guys that obviously doesnt like him, but thats not our problem at all.

Want some proof?
http://cfgfactory.com/skins/view_skins.php?type=32
Look at his mod video (also Im 100% he didnt contact those who did them, also if you really think we are only 2-3 then youre wrong Superman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up [News] [POLL] Vote for the new ItsModders! JariZ 30 13,480 01-01-2013, 16:39
Last Post: Rendflex
  trolling itsmodders FTW ddaavvee 9 4,031 03-01-2012, 00:16
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [News] Official VOTE (ItsModders Rank) d0h! 176 109,068 08-31-2011, 09:17
Last Post: d0h!
  Itsmodders nominate thread Pozzuh 29 11,813 08-29-2011, 06:13
  ItsModders iAegle 19 7,958 08-28-2011, 15:20
  [News] ItsModders SuperNovaAO 45 18,069 03-03-2011, 14:10
Last Post: alistair3149