• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help unbanning MW2/MW3
Ive been banned on mw2/mw3 for hosting modded lobbys, nothing bad.

Is there a way to bypass this, I would be very happy if someone could help me out here

~ReverseDelux
(10-01-2012, 07:40)ReverseDelux Wrote: Ive been banned on mw2/mw3 for hosting modded lobbys, nothing bad.

Is there a way to bypass this, I would be very happy if someone could help me out here

~ReverseDelux

The only way is to use MW2 Liberation, and it will only work for private matches.
(10-01-2012, 10:06)Yamato Wrote:
(10-01-2012, 07:40)ReverseDelux Wrote: Ive been banned on mw2/mw3 for hosting modded lobbys, nothing bad.

~ReverseDelux

The only way is to use MW2 Liberation, and it will only work for private matches.

ahh that sucks, but can i still play on servers?
(10-01-2012, 13:56)ReverseDelux Wrote:
(10-01-2012, 10:06)Yamato Wrote:

~ReverseDelux

ahh that sucks, but can i still play on servers?
You can't play on server. It's not going to find any and if you make one no one will join
Thats not entirely true at all. Just click team deathmacth with (assuming u have opend mw2 liberation and mw2) and wait for it to load and you wil join. but u get kicked almost instanlty when map loads because of "cheat detected"
You got to go to TDM and be quick to press F4 before you join a game. then just start the game. Most of the time u wont get any players if, but if ur lucky, u might get 1 or even 2. I have the the xtreme luck of having loads of people at some point. Dunno if u require donor version. in that case download windowsennabler. IT activates the greyed out checkboxes for mw2 liberation and maybe other programs that has greyed out check boxes aswell Big Grin. Who knows, anways, Make sure u run windows enabler as admin since ur probably running mw2 liberation as admin. then just tick the checkboxes fully dedicated mode and kill host migration if u want. I hope it helped! BTW dont change any settings of the game! just click F4 and then F5! If u change the settings no1 will join you. however u can change the map. but any furthur setting changed will leave you Forever Alone
here is the tutorial to unban those 2 games:
step 1 : go to the store
step 2: ask for mw2/mw3
step 3 : buy it
step 4 : install the games in a new account
step 5 have fun ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Need help unbanning MW2/MW3 ReverseDelux 8 2,810 10-01-2012, 14:33
Last Post: ReverseDelux