Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My timetable
@Yamato OMA tubing is part of your daily schedule?

(01-16-2012, 16:51)jariz Wrote: @Yamato OMA tubing is part of your daily schedule?

Sometimes, lol

(01-16-2012, 16:51)jariz Wrote: @Yamato OMA tubing is part of your daily schedule?

dude, my brother's girlfriend's sister's dog's friend's cousin's son died from tubing. not cool.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(01-16-2012, 17:18)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

dude, my brother's girlfriend's sister's dog's friend's cousin's son died from tubing. not cool.

Fell sorry for that, Sad, Its obvious that I dont mean tubing as the disease.

wtf tubing? Noobtubing?

also @JariZ don't cry, at worst, your day ends on 15:15.

Mine ends on 17:45 everyday.

And yes, lots of free time Troll (just can't skip those things with project in the name).

And @Yamato: work is fun. Classes are boring. They should put some form of fast forward on teachers because they effectively only say useful stuff 30 minutes out of their 90 they get.
(They actually do record lots of classes here which can be played back from home with twice the speed)

poor @JariZ
3 days of sports....i can feel your pain. seriously thats not hard at all

@SuperNovaAO If you can read you can see it's 17:30 3 times a day, Neither did I complain about it.

(01-17-2012, 04:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: wtf tubing? Noobtubing?

also @JariZ don't cry, at worst, your day ends on 15:15.

Mine ends on 17:45 everyday.

And yes, lots of free time Troll (just can't skip those things with project in the name).

And @Yamato: work is fun. Classes are boring. They should put some form of fast forward on teachers because they effectively only say useful stuff 30 minutes out of their 90 they get.
(They actually do record lots of classes here which can be played back from home with twice the speed)

Your work must be funny, mine has 0% of fun, Fuu . Well, I always enjoyed some classes at school, for example on history, spanish and tecnology I had some great teachers and I loved to go to their classes. I miss those times sometimes.