Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW3 pc details
(10-21-2011, 14:37)surtek Wrote: Well everything sounds good except the modtools. There will be no modtools at release, but they didn't say there will be none.

They didn't say there will be any either.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

I like the idea that they would have both dedi's and matchmaking.
Since there's so many people complaining that there's no dedicated servers, but then when MW2 was released, I found out that it wasn't really that bad, except the fact that we didn't have official mod support because of that reason.
So I liked what aIW did.

But, I heard somewhere that the dedicated servers will be unranked, is that true?

Tbh, I don't care that we don't get mod tools at launch, just so that we get the mod support.

Oh, and was I the only one who read the answers of the questions in 402's voice?

(10-21-2011, 11:43)alvarogt95 Wrote: wat do u think guys. is it possible to host mods on mw3 or not?

yes i guess nova is going to release a mw3 mod loader

(10-21-2011, 14:37)surtek Wrote: Well everything sounds good except the modtools. There will be no modtools at release, but they did say they are thinking about it. So let's see. Personally I think there will be no modtools, or the same like black ops will happen.

yeah lets wait 6-7 months again like we did in Black Ops Fuck yea!

not reading all topic, but one of last update for steam client was about lobby patch. I dont know if will afect banned account to play online (Mw3) or prevent piracy only , anyway nomore "zero gear" cheaters like previously Mw2.

(10-21-2011, 20:38)Gladio Wrote: not reading all topic, but one of last update for steam client was about lobby patch. I dont know if will afect banned account to play online (Mw3) or prevent piracy only , anyway nomore "zero gear" cheaters like previously Mw2.

Yes, indeed, there were many cheaters

(10-21-2011, 20:38)Gladio Wrote: not reading all topic, but one of last update for steam client was about lobby patch. I dont know if will afect banned account to play online (Mw3) or prevent piracy only , anyway nomore "zero gear" cheaters like previously Mw2.

Who the hell is this guy?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(10-21-2011, 20:46)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Who the hell is this guy?

(10-06-2011, 23:14)jariz Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 23:10)XeroK Wrote: I didn't understand 10% of this.

He just shows up sometimes, Replies with something no one understands, and then vanishes in the mist again

Stop taking those pills man.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

Gladio is okay, at least he tries to leave constructive comments, sometimes its hard to understand but not such spam as i see from others

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Official Details Leaked JariZ 22 11,149 04-05-2012, 20:12
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [Request] Same details level like HERE ! stealthz 6 2,942 02-12-2011, 12:26
Last Post: stealthz