• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAGG FIX !
Ok I found a great fix for laggy ass BO Big Grin Its all about program priority for wtf reason BO is set to run at very low priority even though it uses a ton of memory lolz.So download this http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php / free version works fine it will save priority state permanently .Then run Black Ops and Alt + Esc out and open ProLasso in your tray set the priority for BlackOpsMP.exe to - Set current priority class High then set Default priority class High then look for Start at log in Start at log in for all users. Go to Steam processes and do the same except set priorities to Below normal .

This totally works and makes everything faster if some1 could sticky this topic that would be cool.I have a quad core and good video / sound card and I still lagged pretty often now I dont Cool
[Image: sAng_banghead2.gif]

Steam name = WhoFlungDung?
i think its a shit :S
You mean the framedrio issue which most people claimed to be lag which has been fixed in December already (There was a lag issue as well somewhere in January and it was serverside and had nothing to do with how you ran the game).
None of the lag fixes work for me, and the patches only make it worse.. When i brought the game (december?) I hade about 50+ fps all the time with drops when in the open. Now with same settings I normally dont get higher then 40 =.= setting the settings to low doesnt make that much of a difference .. 5 - 10 fps higher
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

To me it seems like stuttering that pops up from sounds mainly and after playing almost 3 hours I only had it happen 3-4 times instead of every few minutes.Try it don't try it up to you :p

the game is not even lagging, huh?
U can unlock FPS to 999 but nothing happens or will whorste gameplay due to serveside, notice that with floating ping...
Hwr you can use software like "gameboost" to speedup your game and pc , "throttle" for dsl modem or gamegain for allinone solution but a bad game will be always a bad game.......
(03-13-2011, 14:25)d0h! Wrote: the game is not even lagging, huh?

Nope the lagg is a lie Cool The other thing I read up on an did was if you have a dedicated sound card make sure you turn off the onboard card which sure enough was on lol.

(03-13-2011, 16:23)Gladio Wrote: U can unlock FPS to 999 but nothing happens or will whorste gameplay due to serveside, notice that with floating ping...
Hwr you can use software like "gameboost" to speedup your game and pc , "throttle" for dsl modem or gamegain for allinone solution but a bad game will be always a bad game.......

Ya Game Booster by Iobit ? I use that its handy because it kills processes the average user never touches .Products like that I never use the advanced or auto things if you know what I mean.Computers are far 2 individual to let a program do 2 much automatically.This guy wrote up a nice little BO config set up http://segmentnext.com/2010/11/23/call-o...eak-guide/

(03-13-2011, 17:14)blahblah75 Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 14:25)d0h! Wrote: the game is not even lagging, huh?

Nope the lagg is a lie Cool The other thing I read up on an did was if you have a dedicated sound card make sure you turn off the onboard card which sure enough was on lol.

(03-13-2011, 16:23)Gladio Wrote: U can unlock FPS to 999 but nothing happens or will whorste gameplay due to serveside, notice that with floating ping...

Ya Game Booster by Iobit ? I use that its handy because it kills processes the average user never touches .Products like that I never use the advanced or auto things if you know what I mean.Computers are far 2 individual to let a program do 2 much automatically.This guy wrote up a nice little BO config set up http://segmentnext.com/2010/11/23/call-o...eak-guide/
GB is nice for the average user but me i just use nlite on my os install disc and yea.. pretty much took all the useless uneeded services and removed them i run maybe at max 300megs of ram with vent and firefox up. with blops i barely use more than 1.2gigs of ram total

well the high or low priority is a hit and a miss. i just leave mine at default. besides i never lag at all so why fix something that isnt broken. atleast on my end

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Major Lagg?? Cgallagher 2 1,487 07-18-2011, 13:42
Last Post: d0h!