Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ismods reveal.....
Can't wait till I see the banhammer ingame!

(05-24-2012, 14:44)JariZ Wrote: Can't wait till I see the banhammer ingame!

Can't wait till I see the OMA and Goliath Tracked Mine ingame!

oma and banhammer are pritty much done , just thinking of creative anims like for the ban hammer i think spining the hammer on one hand then smashing it down while giveing the middle finger at the same time.

as for oma i think the current anims are good just depends what you guys want ie just use it as oma from mw2 to change class or was thinking there could be one that was a sticky grenade that could be thrown.

and @Yamato Goliath Tracked Mine is in the game just has track issues that ive not looked into yet. we'll get there

Quote:thinking of creative anims like for the ban hammer i think spining the hammer on one hand then smashing it down while giveing the middle finger at the same time.

That's so fucking badass.....

Also sticky oma could be optional, make regular oma and then just a modded sticky grenade with OMA for the lulz
Also, this is the public thread, we're leaking to much info
BACK TO THE ITSMODDER SECTION EVERYONE

yes good idea caint have people getting to excited Cool

nice plugin! Smile
Had a life, Got a modem..

(05-24-2012, 15:05)rotceh_dnih Wrote: yes good idea caint have people getting to excited Cool

I remember I sticked a function called OMAisGod() or something like that in the SVN. Use that with OMA . Big Grin

one more video for the peoples lol

[Image: lXwGbyk6Z8.png]

so fkin epic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer Pozzuh 104 42,471 09-13-2012, 08:00
Last Post: RaZ
  [News] Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer hussi 31 13,373 05-09-2012, 18:31
Last Post: xetal
  [News] Multiplayer reveal trailer Pozzuh 51 18,104 09-03-2011, 19:28
Last Post: Arteq