(06-19-2011, 01:39)number1 Wrote: united states = US

mfw

[Image: cant-tell-if-stupid-or-trolling.jpg]

You made my day.
(06-19-2011, 01:39)number1 Wrote: united states = US

[Image: 1308333842728.jpg]
YouTube 1: Azumikkel - Modding
YouTube 2: DerpShark - Gaming Entertainment
(06-19-2011, 00:52)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: So you all know Treyarch has been leeching off my mods.
Perhaps the reason they are postponing modtools is because they are waiting for me to finish RTD v2 so they can fix it up a little and release it as official by their name.

Conspiracysunday

What mod did they leech?
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(06-19-2011, 12:55)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 00:52)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: So you all know Treyarch has been leeching off my mods.
Perhaps the reason they are postponing modtools is because they are waiting for me to finish RTD v2 so they can fix it up a little and release it as official by their name.

Conspiracysunday

What mod did they leech?

the concept of Sharpshooter.
Yes, and they also stole the game concept from modern warfare 2.

If you are really mad you're just fucking stupid.

They probably didn't even see your mod and if they did it doesn't matter because the game industry is only about stealing shit and making money anyways
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(06-19-2011, 13:28)Pozzuh Wrote: Yes, and they also stole the game concept from modern warfare 2.

They probably didn't even see your mod and if they did it doesn't matter because the game industry is only about stealing shit and making money anyways

its a joke,sad you didnt get it
(06-19-2011, 13:28)Pozzuh Wrote: Yes, and they also stole the game concept from modern warfare 2.

You sir seem upset.
(06-19-2011, 05:38)Pozzuh Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 01:34)XeroK Wrote: You're totally wrong.

I believe the CIA is threatening Treyarch so they don't release it, because Treyarch used Alien developers for their mod tools, aliens from the CIA that were stolen, Mod tools were in fact ready before the game even came out.

Lol, mod tools actually were really ready before the game came out.
They compile the .ff's with the same tools. Only without the stupid not needed GUI.

narg....