• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to run ZM in Multiplayer
Okay, since SP cannot be simply modded, here is my other idea. what if ZM is ran on MP instead of SP?

Now the question is, how to run ZM Map on MP?
"Reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there"

Hello, my name is Gabby, and i'am a Writer. I space out 90% of the day, and is always get sucked in daydream, free from reality. I do not have specific themes of writing, for i write by the whims of my heart, with the pen and paper, or computer as my muse.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape
ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

It's not so hard to mod sp...
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(11-25-2013, 01:12)SailorMoon Wrote: ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

I've been asking for that for a long time, how do you mod SP? How do you make the engine run custom scripts?

Hello, my name is Gabby, and i'am a Writer. I space out 90% of the day, and is always get sucked in daydream, free from reality. I do not have specific themes of writing, for i write by the whims of my heart, with the pen and paper, or computer as my muse.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape
(11-25-2013, 05:38)The6thMessenger Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 01:12)SailorMoon Wrote: ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

I've been asking for that for a long time, how do you mod SP? How do you make the engine run custom scripts?

just find adressess and make your trainer or hack whatever you want to call it
| Youtube |
| Steam |
| Soundcloud |
| Instagram |

16 Years old editor, DJ and Music Producer from Croatia.
(11-25-2013, 07:09)DJGalenic Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 05:38)The6thMessenger Wrote:

just find adressess and make your trainer or hack whatever you want to call it

I'm going to change the weapon scripts of ZM. I just can't seem to change it by modifying the ones in the IWD, nor i can make the .ff work. I can't see where are the script files in the .ff, i can't even compile them.

-The 6th Messenger

"After all this Time?"

"Always"
- Severus Snape