Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to ban?
(06-12-2012, 21:19)iSlayer Wrote: No, banclient returns the same. It's impossible.
... so where i can download NORMAL teknoMW3 server with ban function?
My server is always full, but if "unbannable" cheater comes here i need to restart it Sad

if thats the case go to server.cfg and change the kick client time or something and add a huge number. I think default is 300. Then use kickclient to ban people
LOL

(06-13-2012, 01:02)hillbilly Wrote: i have never come across where rcon using banclient 2 etc would not ban them, the long way around would be to take a snapshot of the xuids after typing in status, then manually adding it to the ban list.
How to add into ban list manually?
If I kick cheater, he can return to my server after server restart. I need to restart it sometimes because it can't work properly all time.

(06-17-2012, 14:00)iSlayer Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 01:02)hillbilly Wrote: i have never come across where rcon using banclient 2 etc would not ban them, the long way around would be to take a snapshot of the xuids after typing in status, then manually adding it to the ban list.
How to add into ban list manually?
If I kick cheater, he can return to my server after server restart. I need to restart it sometimes because it can't work properly all time.

add his xuid to the permanent ban list, in the main folder.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]