• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey :D
I know you guys probably get this a lot but, Hi! I'm new here... xD

I dot have an xbox, but I do have a modded Wii, and I also know how to ISO mod. I figured some of the scripts for xbox had to be the same... I also know that some of the dvars will be the same as the Wii. I am just here to learn, and increase my coding knowledge!
Welcome to ITSMODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! Quick question... Is this an IP.Board?
Nop, Its MyBB Group lol
Welcome! So your probably from the forums of hetoan Tongue I am ex-wii hacker myself I know it's not for dummies!
--
Your definateley right when you say it's not for dummies! Lol. I come from a bunch of forums... I'm not too active on hetoan2's site.. More zeatnolt, and another one but I'm not going to advertise
welcome and have fun
(01-24-2011, 07:19)Sh0tGuN2197 Wrote: I know you guys probably get this a lot but, Hi! I'm new here... xD

I dot have an xbox, but I do have a modded Wii, and I also know how to ISO mod. I figured some of the scripts for xbox had to be the same... I also know that some of the dvars will be the same as the Wii. I am just here to learn, and increase my coding knowledge!
Do u know that it is a PC forumHuh
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
I do now Smile ok well that helps me a little. It's ok though. I don't necessarily want a Wii forum. I've been to them all, but none of them ever really talk about modding. That's what I'm here for.
doesnt matter which kind of console you use, the gsc scripts are almost the same.
so i hope you will find some ideas here