Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helppp
I've searched and searched for some help about this, but came up with nothing. I'm having trouble getting the enhanced bots to work. I have skidrow's version with update 4, using BOloader, everything is set up right just when i go to put the enhanced bots gsc in the mod folder, when i alt+F10 to load up the settings, it will go to the loading screen, get all the way to the end, then say 'Server Script Compile Error" unknown function. Reason I'm tryin so hard to get this to work is cause I don't normally have internet, but I wanna play against smart(er) bots.
Another note, I cannot get the RCXD racing to work either, but from what I've been reading I have to be online?
Any help would be great

Props to all that have even made it possible for me to get this far with the game. (Nova, Eekhoorn, master, d0h for making everything I've needed so farrr, and if I get this working, you too alistair)

also, is there a command that you can do to make it so when you do multiplayer v bots TDM you can set it with uneven teams? (e.g. 2v4, 1v6, 3v6, etc..)

(01-05-2011, 23:51)daniel.agresti Wrote: I've searched and searched for some help about this, but came up with nothing. I'm having trouble getting the enhanced bots to work. I have skidrow's version with update 4, using BOloader, everything is set up right just when i go to put the enhanced bots gsc in the mod folder, when i alt+F10 to load up the settings, it will go to the loading screen, get all the way to the end, then say 'Server Script Compile Error" unknown function. Reason I'm tryin so hard to get this to work is cause I don't normally have internet, but I wanna play against smart(er) bots.
Another note, I cannot get the RCXD racing to work either, but from what I've been reading I have to be online?
Any help would be great

Props to all that have even made it possible for me to get this far with the game. (Nova, Eekhoorn, master, d0h for making everything I've needed so farrr, and if I get this working, you too alistair)

also, is there a command that you can do to make it so when you do multiplayer v bots TDM you can set it with uneven teams? (e.g. 2v4, 1v6, 3v6, etc..)

Well what is the unknown function? It would normally tell you if you had SKIDROW's version with BOLoader. Try opening the full console by pressing ~. Then after that, press Shift + ~ and scrolling and finding which line the unknown function is on.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

I did that, and took a screen shot of it. I don't understand too much of the coding parts. But all help is appreciated
[Image: 2mqqbud.png]

hmm erm normally we dont support cracked versions due to warez restrictions!

got the latest boloader from teknogods? (0.7 supports patch 4)
make sure you open the console and then hit alt+f10

Quote:unknown function @ 276999

Find character 276999?
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.