Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Help powered by zoombyclan.ru
(03-02-2013, 08:46)SailorMoon Wrote: Just... Get...away.... No one likes you, moron.
Good luck to you and your servers, just get away to a ''better'' community like mpgh etc

You began to be repeated? Or it seemed to me? [2] Troll

It's funny this...debate. Place a couple of experts, some with more knowledge than others, in a single room. Take away the use of a highly advanced language. Forbid having great manners. And what do you've got left? Well, a daycare-like arguement - appereantly.

This is just calling eachother names guys, At least come up with some sensible arguments if you're gonna try to insult each other else I'll just see it as flaming and you'll both get warned.

I like this srachSmile
[Image: doc137842780_192751677?hash=1bfc334a6fc0...7907&wnd=1]
======================================

Looking at server ranks and server population, I don't see his servers as that full or that popular. However he's trying to charge, if I read this right 99.95 rubles (well on his site 9995 rubles but Im assuming theres a missing period) or ~33$ a month @_@ ...

I've tried his servers, not worth it and not fun, but its funny to see him try to get what he's attempting to charge.

Here's a good idea, just ignore him like any kid and eventually they'll go away. Ignore his posts, his threads, his shitty addons that contribute little to nothing to the community and just let him blow away with the dust.

Finally, @_@

(03-04-2013, 08:39)yokai134 Wrote: Looking at server ranks and server population, I don't see his servers as that full or that popular. However he's trying to charge, if I read this right 99.95 rubles (well on his site 9995 rubles but Im assuming theres a missing period) or ~33$ a month @_@ ...

I've tried his servers, not worth it and not fun, but its funny to see him try to get what he's attempting to charge.

Here's a good idea, just ignore him like any kid and eventually they'll go away. Ignore his posts, his threads, his shitty addons that contribute little to nothing to the community and just let him blow away with the dust.

Finally, @_@

well said

I dont understand why people want to pay to be admins on his servers, the servers are laggy and admins there often are abusive pricks.

give me a week and i got my servers more popular then his again. only reason my servers went down was because my clan decided mw3 was no longer beneficial to have servers on.

Of course admins are abusive pricks, Admins should be selected on their behaviour, Not on what they'll pay...

@JariZ , Maybe you will close this thread?
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Maybe he will, no one knows.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post