• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help help
hy guys i wont to ask you how can i enable developer console on mw2, and I downloaded from this site a mod for mw2 who its called gold desert eagle but the file its rank.gsc how can i active this mod, another if i host mods on private matches on BO and MW2 only my friends can join or meaby can join anyone? and can i use cheats on black ops and mw2 with the developer console (i know than i can't use cheats in multiplayer ) ok guys i know its long and i knoow its boring to answer me but i just wont to start modding and create some cool mods i buyed mw2 an BO thanks for your answer ant thanks for you time guys Smile
If you enable developer console on MW2 you will get banned so are you sure you really want to get banned?
ok and you asked my quest but now can u ask another 3 please?
Please, use Google Translate or any other mistake checker due to practically impossible to understand your questions.

Ontopic:
You can also Google for all the questions you need an answer for. Also, you can use ItsMods search box situated near upper right screen corner. Also, you can see BO & MW2 Modding Tutorials sections to see how to mod and other frequently asked questions.

Kind regards,
G-Man.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
After a while that took me to decrypt what you wrote,
Place the mod in your aiw directory -> mods -> OMAFTW->maps->mp->gametypes-> _rank.gsc
Then make an .IWD from maps and type fs_game mods/OMAFTW; vid_restart

[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(09-07-2011, 12:38)G-Man Wrote: Also, you can use ItsMods search box situated near upper right screen corner.

Or he could use THIS "searchbox" Troll

Ontopic: Do what OrangePL said.

I could post a link where a aIW moderator posted a noob friendly tutorial of how to load mods, but the aIW forums are down.