Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help help me I'm tired
Wink 
I was tired to register every box of my tank (about 900 boxes), they still get rough! may have the code? just 900 boxes is on the same card, and their 10 (in my server) I need the work! EXAMPLES!

Attached Files
.txt   .txt (Size: 1.09 KB / Downloads: 14)

Why not use MapEdit? Also
CSHARP Code
  1. Extensions.CloneBrushModelToScriptModel(a4, Extensions.FindAirdropCrateCollisionId());
won't give you the result you are want since you are using the collision ID of crate

I told 12371237 times about mapedit or some scripts like "CreateWall"...
He said that "mapedit plugin is crap, give me your code", etc... Well, no one can't help you.
lol, alex was right that you're looser Troll Troll Troll
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(03-12-2013, 10:38)SailorMoon Wrote: I told 12371237 times about mapedit or some scripts like "CreateWall"...
He said that "mapedit plugin is crap, give me your code", etc... Well, no one can't help you.

!

(03-12-2013, 11:50)Jone Calerone Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:38)SailorMoon Wrote: I told 12371237 times about mapedit or some scripts like "CreateWall"...

!

This is English forum, so i can't.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

If you think mapedit is shit why don't you port your own version . Also thanks for the PM

(03-12-2013, 12:35)archit Wrote: If you think mapedit is shit why don't you port your own version . Also thanks for the PM

this is the best plugin, but can it's me? I have not seen (it is not trading in) flag 1.6 users if this is not 5 stars but it is the best help to fix this? Crap, this is a bug

The obfuscation I sued in last version was way too much last time new version is underway which should fix many bugs