• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Is There A BO Bolts Mod?
I have seen the one made by HOG, but are not releasing it, anybody know if there's another bolts mod for BO?
(07-26-2011, 13:06){GITS}TheCleaner Wrote: I have seen the one made by HOG, but are not releasing it, anybody know if there's another bolts mod for BO?

You downloaded mod so you already have it.
(07-26-2011, 13:06)iBanana Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 13:06){GITS}TheCleaner Wrote: I have seen the one made by HOG, but are not releasing it, anybody know if there's another bolts mod for BO?

That will only be the client file, I meen a bolts mod with cfg files etc: full mod.

Thanks for the reply.

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Serv...-List.html
(07-26-2011, 13:13){GITS}TheCleaner Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 13:06)iBanana Wrote:

That will only be the client file, I meen a bolts mod with cfg files etc: full mod.

Thanks for the reply.

try to load it via mainmenu\mods then start it typing in console \map mp_array
someone let you play mod in pvt match

about this +Rep for birdplane awesome mod thank
There are no released Bolts mod, unfortunatly HOG are selfish and have kept it to themselves Dodgy You cant load the HOG bolts mod from the menu screen becuase when you join the server you dont download the actual mod just the files neccesary to run it... Fuck yea!
(07-26-2011, 14:52)thomasbeech Wrote: There are no released Bolts mod, unfortunatly HOG are selfish and have kept it to themselves Dodgy You cant load the HOG bolts mod from the menu screen becuase when you join the server you dont download the actual mod just the files neccesary to run it... Fuck yea!

I've had problems in the past with people claiming my mods as their work. That is one of the main reasons I have not released the mod publicly.

It's really not that hard to make a bolts mod...
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] WaW Bolts hogrampage 11 7,862 02-20-2012, 19:02
Last Post: Vinceultras80
  WAW bolts koil 8 2,813 08-15-2011, 12:25
Last Post: armeenzzz