• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Inject into a zip
Basically what I want to do is inject stuff into another zip, not recompile the whole zip.
Every library I used just starts recreating the whole zip, while I just want it to change 1 file in a existing zip AND NOT FREAKIN RECOMPILE THE WHOLE ZIP
It drives me crazy, and yes I looked for functions in the library but I couldn't find any.
I'm using the DotNetZip library.
http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com
Also no bullshit 'Just try another library' questions because I already tried 2 library's and they both do the same.

TL;DR:
I want to change a file like winRAR does

[Image: 8X9P9pa3XB.png]]
Use an injector Troll
[Image: azuw.jpg]
*bump*

really need help with this
The images are still not aligned.
Make a thread on http://stackoverflow.com/
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
@Pozzuh SO WHAT.
and thanks. i guess.

Attached Files
.zip   Win64Release.zip (Size: 340.48 KB / Downloads: 1)
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
lulz just released the program. forgot to check the thread.
Ah well, next version i guess. I made a method that's pretty fast as well
Also, I always credit the people who help me.
EDIT:
[Image: 7pRHV6hNxs.png]
(02-13-2012, 01:13)JariZ Wrote: lulz just released the program. forgot to check the thread.
Ah well, next version i guess. I made a method that's pretty fast as well
Also, I always credit the people who help me.
EDIT:
[Image: 7pRHV6hNxs.png]

Yea I know, they deleted it, those assholes.

But it was cool while it lasted.

Anyway, I have to because of legal reasons on this code not freely
just dump it in a thread.
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help all the Hack by memory inject are invalid arx-4 1 51,331 02-02-2012, 09:14
Last Post: surtek