• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] BoxESP + 3arc Employee
I was playing a match of S&D on Nuketown about 20 minutes ago, using Sph4cks ExternalHack v1.5, and using the BoxESP feature, and I noticed something weird.

There was a guy on the opposite team named "3arc]Grendal" (No misspells there. That's EXACTLY how his name showed up), and his box was different colored than the rest. As you know, BoxESP has all friendlies outlined in blue boxes, and all hostiles outlines in red boxes. This guy had a PINK box around him!

I wondered why this was, and asked him if he worked for Treyarch ("Hey, Grendal, I notice the 3arc in your name. You work for Treyarch?"), and he responded "yes". I would not have asked if not for the weird box coloring, and am wondering: did Sph4ck program a different color in for Treyarch users/employees (is there even a way of coding that)?

What can this pink box mean? It was so weird....

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Screenshot or its all lies
the boxesp is not visible for anyone if you use it, there is no way to specify another color for specific persons using overlay either.
Something along the line i was thinking, so its all lies...
Dude, it's not all lies. Why would I lie about this?

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Rape mode: page up/page down marks an enemy to be drawn in Pink so you can only rape him => he rages => teammembers/admin votekick him => he gets kicked for getting aimbotted even though the rest of the enemy team does not get raped by you.

The clantag 3arc is not restricted and everyone can use it.
LOL in that case palette got pranked.
The PgUp and PgDwn key thingy would explain why I saw a pink box. I had used them to view the entire playerlist, and see if a buddy was on the server. THANK YOU!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Clan Tag mod, or mod that removes combat training 3arc tags mitchhacker 4 5,160 08-21-2011, 10:53
Last Post: Gladio
  [Release] External BoxESP v1.0 by sph4ck d0h! 37 35,974 01-09-2011, 11:08
Last Post: d0h!