Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, I'm **** ******* nice to meet you all.
Didn't give a fuck yesterday, Don't give a fuck today, And I probably won't give a fuck tomorrow either.

I'm not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.

Hello Troll

If you're @d0h! or @SniperGirl , no one will welcome you.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Dont do drugs kids

(03-27-2013, 13:33)SailorMoon Wrote: If you're @d0h! or @SniperGirl , no one will welcome you.
Do you really think @SniperGirl Will Type like this? if you do then ask @Azumikkl or Whatever His name is.
Didn't give a fuck yesterday, Don't give a fuck today, And I probably won't give a fuck tomorrow either.

(03-27-2013, 15:49)INNA Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 13:33)SailorMoon Wrote: If you're @d0h! or @SniperGirl , no one will welcome you.
Do you really think @SniperGirl Will Type like this? if you do then ask @Azumikkl or Whatever His name is.

The amount of stupidness of your posts gives an argument that you are indeed @SniperGirl .

(03-27-2013, 15:09)kokole Wrote: Dont do drugs kids

Look who's talking! Troll
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(03-27-2013, 15:49)INNA Wrote: Do you really think @SniperGirl Will Type like this? if you do then ask @Azumikkl or Whatever His name is.

I don't know any other person that capitalizes random letters in sentence.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(03-27-2013, 15:51)surtek Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 15:49)INNA Wrote:

The amount of stupidness of your posts gives an argument that you are indeed @SniperGirl .
lol,funny right?

If I were mod I would ban him already, seriously, what is going on?