• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HellZombie
1. You choose whom to play / Zombie or Survivors
2. You transferred automatically after 20 seconds in the audience!
3. Surviving are a couple of seconds to find a good hiding place
4. As soon as a zombie - Opens bonuses are located in different locations on the map
5. Bonus offers: Free choice of weapons, perks, grenades, barricades and bonuses of a series of murders
6. If a zombie kills a survivor - he is waiting for his resurrection (to resurrect it can only survivor with a defibrillator - which can be bought or found)
7. In the last minutes of the game - the survivors have to get to the point of rescue (helicopters, boats, cars, etc) - but it still can not imagine how to implement)
8. On the maps added boxes - to uvelichet on maps more places

Playing as a survivor!
1. In the beginning you choose a class (the sniper from LA, an engineer and gunsmith c commando with spas)
2. For every kill a zombie - you get a bonus! a box of supplies in the box for the killing you choose (for a count of murder - you select a different weapon (at 10.2 murders: buy aka-47, Commando, spas, Ithaca, Galileo, g11) (10-20 Kills: reaper, watch tool, Tea Lake, M72-LAW) or ammunition for 3 killings (as well as radio, with which you can call napalm 1 time for 6 minutes)

You can buy the barricades for a murder - it is placed as a guard tool (looks like a barricade - the consignment through the supply) may break down the barricade zombie by pressing F for 5 seconds - one of the barricade!

3. Purchase of Equipment (3-4 of murder: claymore mines, explosives) and the purchase of grenades for 2 murders + buying opportunities (face shield of gas, body armor from the tomahawk and lightweight)

Playing as a zombie
1.You will appear after 30 seconds! you will have only a knife (you can choose a class, you will need) for the number of deaths or murder - you can use these opportunities to you - it's a tomahawk, gas, perk marathon and lightweight (ie, you open up possibilities in your classroom ) each class has its count of the maximum number of health, which you can

and in general - I want the survivors was the task), any) come to such a place! run to the back, etc.

I shall edit the subject and say - that has already been implemented, of course, I'm not much versed in the creation of mods - but now on a mod help me good people)

sorry for the English (I know mostly Russian)

it's not all the screenshots - and so far-that are no black sky! just did not know that we need immediately screenshots! Tomorrow I will make more screenshots. And with a system of classes still do not know! a sketch - what you can do it to be a mod - but not in a closed game

Attached Files Image(s)

You should put image or video, Wink
and in their zombie wants more diversity on the zombie mod epidemik - just does not make sense to me to create a similar mod - so I think - how to make unique and interesting fashion
where THE FUCK are you talking about? fashion?
Okay - now in 30 minutes, lay out a photo or video! but fashion is not yet fully ready - basically half
(08-27-2011, 15:05)nofamily Wrote: Okay - now in 30 minutes, lay out a photo or video! but fashion is not yet fully ready - basically half

I want to see fashion Nyan Cat
If you don't want to make a similar mod, don't make a zombiemod.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
I'm russian too Nyan Cat
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Troll
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click