• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker ??? :(
Hey,
Just got called a cheater by Nova,
can anyone please just get him in a good mood?
I love this Forum and i love everything you guys do,so dont want to be know as the so called hacker.

I was NOT hacking or anything,so please just get it right.

Nova answer plix Smile
Then where was your recoil. I was spectating you and your submachinegun (or whatever category weapon it was) had a very good accuracy on that distance which it never has for me.
i lol'd
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
you need to move the mouse as fast as possible against the recoil when you shoot. then it looks like NO recoil.
works only if you have insane godly skills in controlling the mouse

JK
(05-30-2011, 17:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Then where was your recoil. I was spectating you and your submachinegun (or whatever category weapon it was) had a very good accuracy on that distance which it never has for me.

I had a Famas,the best weapon in the game dude.
It is always like that.
and + i did struggle hitting them on long range.
Hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hackerhacker hacker hacker hacker hacker
^ argh too bad that its in the spam zone, i am watching you Nyan Cat
No i think that the m16 with the red dot is best Smile
Haha, I was playing with Eekhoorn and a friend of his with search and destroy MW2. First round score was like 20-1, second round 16-2. And he just went insane, Like BlaziQ admit you hack, Your gonna be banned in 3 weeks xD

Comming to the point: Eekhoorn all i want you to do is to apoligize, and give me that cookie you promised =D
Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest.

[Image: blaziqsig1.jpg]
(05-31-2011, 07:16)d0h! Wrote: ^ argh too bad that its in the spam zone, i am watching you Nyan Cat

<3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] New Gamemode - Hacker?! ZuNe 2 2,530 02-01-2013, 19:30
Last Post: ZuNe
  Hacker's Anthem JariZ 11 5,469 02-06-2012, 12:37
Last Post: aosma8