• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP
Sorry for the bother but are any of these mods usable on PS3/Xbox 360? Like using a USB Flash Drive and importing them that way? Sorry just new need lots of help.
(06-17-2011, 22:48)Conbhoy369 Wrote: Sorry for the bother but are any of these mods usable on PS3/Xbox 360? Like using a USB Flash Drive and importing them that way? Sorry just new need lots of help.

We are only supporting pc at the moment.
i even think that non of these mods will work on ps3/xbx36

only thing that can be modded is the xp and time and the score limit's
[V] | § '][' £ |2 | ¤

[Image: scrubs-turkpoison.gif] [Image: 4pd1eg3jpg.gif]
its almost the same coding, so yes they all work but i dont think that you will get a lot of help here due to the reason - as surtek already said - that we are a pc community and personally i have no idea about ps3 modding.

eegsbox needs a jtag, loaded a tu7 patch and every mod gets loaded as a gpd (as far as i know, and thats all i know about eggsbox)
(06-17-2011, 23:54)d0h! Wrote: its almost the same coding, so yes they all work but i dont think that you will get a lot of help here due to the reason - as surtek already said - that we are a pc community and personally i have no idea about ps3 modding.

eegsbox needs a jtag, loaded a tu7 patch and every mod gets loaded as a gpd (as far as i know, and thats all i know about eggsbox)

Thanks for everyone's help should be getting desktop soon enough i'm currently using laptop. When you said it worked on xp did u mean only xp or other operating systems like windows 7 or vista?

(06-18-2011, 00:09)Conbhoy369 Wrote:
(06-17-2011, 23:54)d0h! Wrote: its almost the same coding, so yes they all work but i dont think that you will get a lot of help here due to the reason - as surtek already said - that we are a pc community and personally i have no idea about ps3 modding.

Thanks for everyone's help should be getting desktop soon enough i'm currently using laptop. When you said it worked on xp did u mean only xp or other operating systems like windows 7 or vista?

djjamieb meant experience points, not windows
YouTube 1: Azumikkel - Modding
YouTube 2: DerpShark - Gaming Entertainment
its on you witch windows u will use, but i will recommand u to use a good core 2 quad system 6 gb of ram and a good video card like gtx 560 or a hd5770
[V] | § '][' £ |2 | ¤

[Image: scrubs-turkpoison.gif] [Image: 4pd1eg3jpg.gif]
(06-18-2011, 00:47)Misterio Wrote: its on you witch windows u will use, but i will recommand u to use a good core 2 quad system 6 gb of ram and a good video card like gtx 560 or a hd5770

I would recommend not buying it.
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu