• 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
another question !
Is It Possible Someone Can Write an Anti Cheat Plugin As Detecting The Client Cheats? Without Anything To Install On The Players System ?Just Installing a Plugin On The Server ! Shall Addon Has This Abillity And Accessibility To Check The Clients Folders For Detecting Cheats ??
(07-28-2014, 18:20)s.j-rez Wrote: another question !
Is It Possible Someone Can Write an Anti Cheat Plugin As Detecting The Client Cheats? Without Anything To Install On The Players System ?Just Installing a Plugin On The Server ! Shall Addon Has This Abillity And Accessibility To Check The Clients Folders For Detecting Cheats ??

Tekno much? Troll
No, it's not possible. You can't to do something on client side.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
in new version of addon.dll server crashed some times.
please de-bug this problem.
i wany mod menus for mw3 ps3
i need help how to make infected players cant get out of the game in mw3 hel plz
(01-25-2012, 23:23)WW_Orion Wrote: Can't boot the server since updating the MW3 server files and updating the addon.

Completely removed the addon system and replaced it with fresh files, no difference.
No plugins or anything running.
Event Viewer suggests its the d3d9.dll file failing.

Server file wont even launch so not creating any dump files.

Any ideas?

SAME HERE ! PLS HELP !
(01-25-2012, 23:37)fallensouls Wrote: Thanks, the addon.dll works to load the map but it still does not load the plugins.

EDIT: The server crashed after a couple of minutes, when someone tried to join.

It must be something in the MW3 update today.

bro if you have addon.dll twice on the same mw3 server folder it doesn't load the plugins REMOVE THE 2nd addon.dll !!!
nvm i fixed my problem
Hello guys, I am trying to configure a Quickscope server.

But when I set as weapon default classes with L118a or MSR (iw5_l96a1 / iw5_msr) when the weapon shoot the first shot the server crashes. Confused

With other sniper rifles there is no problem.
addon.dll version 1.413 (also tested with 1.414) without any plugin.

The mw3 server version is the current one: v 1.9.388
I have a dedicated server and also tested with my Windows PC, still the same crashes.
As soon as I shoot with L118a or MSR the server windows closes.

Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks
(10-05-2019, 09:58)xenio Wrote: Hello guys, I am trying to configure a Quickscope server.
wen I set as weapon default classes with L118a or MSR (iw5_l96a1 / iw5_msr) when the weapon shoot the first shot the server crashes. Confused

With other sniper rifles there is no problem.
addon.dll version 1.413 (also tested with 1.414) without any plugin.

The mw3 server version is the current one: v 1.9.388
I have a dedicated server and also tested with my Windows PC, still the same crashes.
As soon as I shoot with L118a or MSR the server windows closes.

Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks
Hello, Now i have problem like yours , and i don't know what i must do Sad