Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
(04-11-2012, 16:05)GscGunner Wrote: please make a tutorial, as you see a lot of people dont understand how to install it, including me
AH FINALLY FOUND IT, you just need mw3 twice. with the first folder you start the server the 2 mw3 you start the multiplayer Smile

Are you referring to the addon?

If so you literally just drag and drop it in to your servers root FTP.

Hi,

i've got a problem with the latest version of the server addon, only on my rented server.

The 1.292 + promod 1.11 works on my personnal dedicated server, i'm running windows 7 x64, but on my rented server only the 1.279 + promod 1.10 works (running on linux i think because if i don't put the linux fix it does not work).

The server don't start the addon when 1.292 is on, but for the promod 1.11 the 1.292 is required...

What must be updated on my rented server to run the 1.292 addon version ?

TY for reply

Anyone else having issues with there server randomly kicking all users? It is not crashing and no DMP files are being created, it will just randomly kick everyone.

Running latest version of the addon with no plugins while testing.

Oh well, back from vacation and many errors and bugs to check out. :S

(04-04-2012, 16:18)OneEye Wrote: Hi Nukem or something else who can help me.

I do not fix problems with Promod although your server startup problem is with Linux only. Probably something to do with how some hooks are determined.

(04-08-2012, 15:53)kraze1994 Wrote: Started seeing this in my data.log file with the latest version of the addon;
EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0xD8B2B

Good chance of stack corruption or the like, will be looked into.

(04-11-2012, 20:53)Bigbud_lover Wrote: The 1.292 + promod 1.11 works on my personnal dedicated server, i'm running windows 7 x64, but on my rented server only the 1.279 + promod 1.10 works (running on linux i think because if i don't put the linux fix it does not work).

The server don't start the addon when 1.292 is on, but for the promod 1.11 the 1.292 is required...

Same answer for @OneEye above.

(04-12-2012, 02:37)kraze1994 Wrote: Anyone else having issues with there server randomly kicking all users? It is not crashing and no DMP files are being created, it will just randomly kick everyone.

Any errors? Any kick reasons? Clients timing out? I do not know what you mean otherwise.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

(04-12-2012, 02:57)Nukem Wrote: Oh well, back from vacation and many errors and bugs to check out. :S

(04-04-2012, 16:18)OneEye Wrote: Hi Nukem or something else who can help me.

I do not fix problems with Promod although your server startup problem is with Linux only. Probably something to do with how some hooks are determined.

(04-08-2012, 15:53)kraze1994 Wrote: Started seeing this in my data.log file with the latest version of the addon;
EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0xD8B2B

Good chance of stack corruption or the like, will be looked into.

(04-11-2012, 20:53)Bigbud_lover Wrote: The 1.292 + promod 1.11 works on my personnal dedicated server, i'm running windows 7 x64, but on my rented server only the 1.279 + promod 1.10 works (running on linux i think because if i don't put the linux fix it does not work).

Same answer for @OneEye above.

(04-12-2012, 02:37)kraze1994 Wrote: Anyone else having issues with there server randomly kicking all users? It is not crashing and no DMP files are being created, it will just randomly kick everyone.

Any errors? Any kick reasons? Clients timing out? I do not know what you mean otherwise.

No errors, nothing.

It just shows clients disconnected in the log.

Yes I notice this too. I am not sure anymore what the message is in log (EXE_....) but as you said it doesn't crash people can join again some seconds later. Also I think I noticed in data.log that's it's connecting again to IW so it seems for me like it loses connection to master server and then everyone gets kicked. Next time it happens I will look more into it.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

@zxz0O0 Gotta love overkill DRM

@Nukem:

Thx Nukem for your answer but i have some Questions to solve my problems.
My Rootserver cant running the Server Addon (v1.292) without any plugins and so i think it isnt only a promod 1.10 problem :/

My Question:
Is the Problem with the Version 1.292 a global Linux Problem?

Can you write all things that i must to implement on my Wineversion?

Follow i have integrated:

System:
ubuntu 11.10
Wine version 1.2.
q4Wine
Winetricks

vcrun 2008
vcrun 2010
dotnet 2.0
dotnet 3.0

All thinks work without problems.

Thanks for helping me!

OneEye

Such an error after updating Server Addon
[Image: error1.jpg]
Who it works iw5mp_server.exe a link to version 1.4.382

sorry i'm a noob, but for infected that i have my own .dsr files how would i put this?
and where does the <playlist> = default.dsr go or is that already getting that from teh server config.
ty
// Old-styled map rotation
// OldRotation must be set to 1 in 'sv_config.ini' to use this.
// Usage: sv_old_mapRotation "<playlist> <map> <playlist> <map>"
<playlist> = default.dsr file

// Example: sv_old_mapRotation "playlist ffa_default map mp_dome playlist sd_default map mp_alpha"
// Example: sv_old_mapRotation "playlist ffa_default map mp_dome map mp_alpha map mp_carbon"

// In server.cfg add:
seta sv_old_mapRotation "playlist ffa_default map mp_dome playlist sd_default map mp_alpha playlist jugg_default map mp_carbon"
EDIT
NM FIXED IT