• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Freeze tag"
Lightbulb 
Well, this isn't really a request, it is just an idea.

The old Medal of Honor Allied Assault had a mod called "Freeze tag", from wiki:

- Freeze Tag (Round Based) Mode:
this mode is team based mode it is just like the Team Deathmatch Mode but the winner is the one with the most number of wining rounds, to win a round you must freeze (kill) all the other team players, if a player is frozen his team partner can unfreeze him (melt him) by standing on him or pointing a melting point on him (by pressing the use key).

I have found a site where they have made this mod for an another game (it helps to understand the theory of the mod).

Go there to read about it: http://forum.microvolts.com/forum/showth...post310193

Preview of it in MOHAA:

What do you guys say?
So had cod4

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
It is pretty fun on Cod4..
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
Well, I haven't seen it before for CoD4, but it doesn't exists for MW2. Sad
Hm, there might have been someone who already did this... I'm fairly sure someone did it for BO, though.
This would be pretty awesome, I am definitely going to make this mod.

Edit/update: Going to make this in the coming days.
Wink 
Hey RaZ, a promise is a promise. Got delayed a bit with irl stuff and a vacation. Today I got back and I can finally start making it. Big Grin

If all goes well I'll release it within this week. Only thing I don't know if I can get that frozen/ice effect around people.
(08-25-2014, 10:31)TemeraireTeamp Wrote: Hey RaZ, a promise is a promise. Got delayed a bit with irl stuff and a vacation. Today I got back and I can finally start making it. Big Grin

If all goes well I'll release it within this week. Only thing I don't know if I can get that frozen/ice effect around people.

Could you try if it works the thing I said you in last PM? Tongue
(08-25-2014, 11:44)Yamato Wrote:
(08-25-2014, 10:31)TemeraireTeamp Wrote: Hey RaZ, a promise is a promise. Got delayed a bit with irl stuff and a vacation. Today I got back and I can finally start making it. Big Grin

Could you try if it works the thing I said you in last PM? Tongue

Thanks for the reminder Yamato! Smile Will look into it.
Big Grin The base code is done, I need some people to test it with. Anybody here has the LW client? I can easily setup a server there.

The tagging and freezing is working as far as I can see only the far distance freezing isn't.

@RaZ