Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetching POSTKEY
Hey,

So I can fetch the post key, this code is very crude and done very fast
so don't even think about trolling me.

And some of it is copied from @iAegle

VB Code
  1. Private Function Login(ByVal User As String, ByVal Password As String) As Boolean
  2. Dim Data As New System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection()
  3. Dim SData As New System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection()
  4. Data.Add("username", User)
  5. Data.Add("password", Password)
  6. Data.Add("submit", "Login")
  7. Data.Add("action", "do_login")
  8. SData.Add("action", "add_shout")
  9. SData.Add("shout_data", "ASDASASD")
  10. Dim wb As New WebClient()
  11. Dim bytes As Byte() = wb.UploadValues("http://itsmods.com/forum/member.php", "POST", Data)
  12. My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText("C:\rcrayon\bytes.txt", System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetString(bytes), False)
  13. ListBox1.Items.AddRange(System.IO.File.ReadAllLines("C:\rcrayon\bytes.txt"))
  14. Dim i As Integer
  15. For i = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count - 1
  16. If InStr(ListBox1.Items(i), "var my_post_key") Then
  17. Dim PostKey As Array
  18. Dim PostKeyTrimmed As String
  19. Dim PostKeyClean As String
  20. PostKey = Split(ListBox1.Items(i), "=")
  21. PostKeyTrimmed = Replace(PostKey(1), Chr(34), "")
  22. PostKeyClean = Replace(PostKeyTrimmed, ";", "")
  23. MsgBox("Your postkey is: " + PostKeyClean)
  24. SData.Add("postcode", PostKeyClean)
  25. End If
  26. Next
  27. Dim wb2 As New WebClient()
  28. Dim sbytes As Byte() = wb2.UploadValues("http://www.itsmods.com/forum/xmlhttp.php", "POST", SData)
  29. MsgBox(System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetString(sbytes))
  30. Return True
  31. Return False
  32. End Function
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

so basically you can spam the whole shoutbox with this? Awesome

Is the code trolling or are you ? (VB) Troll Lets have a look
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

Code doesn't work: incorrect password xxxxxxxxxx

Can't get it to post to shoutbox yet.
(02-08-2012, 23:53)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Code doesn't work: incorrect password xxxxxxxxxx

LOL!

(02-08-2012, 23:54)crAyon Wrote: Can't get it to post to shoutbox yet.

Just take a browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, (Opera) Opera, Netscape, ..... M$ IE? and go to the frontpage and shout there. LOL

(02-08-2012, 23:58)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 23:54)crAyon Wrote: Can't get it to post to shoutbox yet.

Just take a browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, (Opera) Opera, Netscape, ..... M$ IE? and go to the frontpage and shout there.

Oh no, that's far too easy.
Full source attached.

Attached Files
.zip   Form1.Designer.zip (Size: 3.98 KB / Downloads: 6)

what about this?

(in C#)
Code:
string Source = Encoding.Default.GetString( bytes );
int Offset = Source.IndexOf( "var my_post_key = " );
int End = Source.IndexOf( "\"", Offset + 1 ) + 1;
string PostKey = Source.Substring( Offset + "var my_post_key = ".Length, End );
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu