Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback
Congratulations to the team for the project.

I am facing several problems.

- It is impossible to change classes during the game, even during strattime Huh.

- The class selection menu bug (crash when the last selection, black screen Huh)

- When we put the bomb, if you move the mouse to look around, the weapon is lost (annoying if you want to be fast Confused)

For now there are only that.

I'll feedback if there has something else.

Sorry for my English Wink

Thankyou for your feedback. We'll look at it and fix it as soon as possible.

Eekhoorn already knies that the F menu needs to be disabled when you are using an ingame function (like bombplant). Also you don't lose your weapon. You just looked to the left then and you drop it. You could look up/down or right or whatever is and commit suicide instead.

It's just the option you selected.

(12-23-2010, 18:57)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Eekhoorn already knies that the F menu needs to be disabled when you are using an ingame function (like bombplant). Also you don't lose your weapon. You just looked to the left then and you drop it. You could look up/down or right or whatever is and commit suicide instead.

It's just the option you selected.

That problem has already been fixed.

You will change class menu, it's too long to choose class ..

And please go change the sniper noscop like cod 4 please

crouch walking noises

just played it today good work

its a nice mod and its works fine but bevor the round starts comes a text" press 7 to create a class" then i press 7 and nothing ?Huh
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

(06-16-2011, 19:47)dMwDragonFire Wrote: its a nice mod and its works fine but bevor the round starts comes a text" press 7 to create a class" then i press 7 and nothing ?Huh

You need to bind that key in your config file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] How to change Damage Feedback Colours Yamato 0 2,388 08-01-2011, 13:15
Last Post: Yamato