• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUS RO DAH!
And so @Pozzuh was banished from his COD4 kingdom, to seek for his true love in the world...
But many youtube videos stood in the path.
still not possible to watch all of them in your whole life
Thus, every video he saw, he was brave enough to not sacrifice his own hand for even the oldest youtube video.

Azumikkel, my dearest brother (or sister?),
I have been in Itsmods a week now, safe and in high spirits, but prepared for the worst. The men, moderators and trolls who had fed and sheltered me here also give me warning that the road to the boredom-killer is overrun by mercenaries and bandits not native to this website. What this could mean, I dread to guess.
When I first set out from COD4 ten months ago, I did so with a single purpose: to discover what our father did not. A boredom-killer letter written the year before my birthhe makes mention of a library hidden beneath the stones of the boredom-killer castle, a sanctum full of invaluable wisdom.
So what will I find when I arrive there? Who will greet me? A host of eager :OMA: 's is I fear most strongly; or nothing but the whistling of the cold and lonely wind. The boredom-killer city has not been home to the oma-sucks order for almost three hundred years now. Can we still claim it for our own? Are we welcome there?
Ah, I am weary of this fight Azumikkel, not because I am tired, but because our struggle seems to move in one direction only, towards chaos. Today I have more questions than answers. This is why I have come so far, to find clarity, to find the wisdom left behind by the great Xerok so that I may better understand the purpose of our fight and my place in it.
Should anything happen to me Azumikkel, should my skills fail me or my ambition lead me astray, do not seek retribution or revenge in my memory, but fight to continue the search for truth, so that all may benefit. My story is one of many thousands and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon.
lol, Nyan Cat
Seriously, it's not acceptable for moderators to choose sides. And saying a user has 'no life' is TOTALLY wrong. @JariZ
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(12-07-2011, 15:04)Pozzuh Wrote: Seriously, it's not acceptable for moderators to choose sides. And saying a user has 'no life' is TOTALLY wrong. @JariZ
Didn't moderators have to tell the truth ?
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(12-07-2011, 15:04)Pozzuh Wrote: Seriously, it's not acceptable for moderators to choose sides. And saying a user has 'no life' is TOTALLY wrong. @JariZ

joke
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement
also: @Rendflex is a genius
also this is spam section, and what happens in the spam section... you shouldn't take seriously

also im staying out of this, because i don't want a 200 word response again
also bananas
fag
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
@JariZ has no green/purple/yellow name, therefore... he's not a moderator! Troll

UMAD @Pozzuh
ANNNNND another flamewar has begun.
CLOSE THIS THREAD WHILE YOU STILL CAN @d0h!