Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dafuq??? Why???
Many peoples in this world arent the ones who have good educational background. But people respect them. But every parents try to have their children in good place in society, therefore they have to study.
But what about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates? (there may other people i know)

Sent from my E16i using Tapatalk 2

Sucess does not always come because of good education, however if you have good education the chances of being successful are higher. That's why.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

You need to make something that will be great and mainstream one.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(08-01-2013, 14:30)Arteq Wrote: Sucess does not always come because of good education, however if you have good education the chances of being successful are higher. That's why.

But those who have such educational background not all of them live happily. In here i have seen the persons without jobs

(08-01-2013, 15:04)Bandarigoda123 Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 14:30)Arteq Wrote: Sucess does not always come because of good education, however if you have good education the chances of being successful are higher. That's why.

But those who have such educational background not all of them live happily. In here i have seen the persons without jobs

Sucess does not always come because of good education, however if you have good education the chances of being successful are higher. That's why.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You like you no like? dafuq SniperGirl 12 4,183 05-09-2012, 16:35
Last Post: Pozzuh