Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLC Rezurrection announced
@pcdev would you be able to explain why pc doesn't have the original WaW zombies maps?

@Sprite145 no

@pcdev oh well that's a shame because honestly I'd happily pay to see the original maps for pc in blops

@Sprite145 I'll let the map deciders know

@pcdev well thank you if its not meant to be I can understand, but if no one asks nothing gets done

I won 2nd and 3rd DLC from OneOfSwords and some other guy. Didn't even play the Zombie map in those :'(

Will try to get this fourth DLC though, I fear.

@Scripts18 Yeah, also hated it that there weren't any special editions for the PC.

But this will make be a reason to maintain the Black Ops Optimizer again.

So basically you are paying for one new zombie map?

Can any one else say milking it?

I've bought dlc 1 and 2 but now I can't play them because all the servers that hosted dlc 1 and 2 now host dlc 3 so I get kicked. I've wasted 22 for 8 MP maps that I can't play and no one else did in the first place.

PC users should get this map pack for free, we were never given the chance to buy the hardprestigesitage editions were we? But those fun boys on consoles did and they get it free! "F*cking rage!"

And another thing that pisses me right off is the fact that PS3 users can share the DLC, so if you have a group of friends you can take turns buying the DLC and share it amongest your friends.

My sister has a PS3 her Boyfriend bought all 3 DLC's on his PS3, he signs onto my sisters PS3 and loads up the DLC's, my sister can now go onto her account and she has all 3 DLC's!!!!!!!!!! "F*cking more rage!!!"

More fool me for buying DLC I know but for f*ck sake, don't they make enough money!

Greedy Capitalist Pigs.

Dodgy

Regards
Death

I pay for the game after that Activision gets no more money from me.

dont forget that ps3 and Xbox are still unbannable, they can use the same disk (no this is piracy thing why they do it.....)....

Was PB before why they turn into Vac system that is so stupid "turn it around"? specialy now that you can play offline in ranked server? F*** in mw2 was ban for that...
'cause they troll, yes you can still cheat in unranked server (Hahahaha ranked too) and all CW are fake......
We need pay to play without cheater now?
Wath's going on? we need Cod elite?
Shame on steam and all future Cod release....

if you cheat on eggsbox your console gets blocked, doesnt matter if you can use the same dvd again or not.

I buy the map pack! I have buyed all map packs for black ops Smile And 5 Zombiemaps is better then 1 Zombie map and 4 MP maps. i love Zombiemode! Maby i dont must buy Big Grin Because i have 2 Servers and i have them next month...maby i get a dlc for free!This month i dont became one because my subscription was 1 day to late :S

Still have'nt realesed W@W Maps for PC lol, but this DLC looks good.

(08-04-2011, 22:55)d0h! Wrote: if you cheat on eggsbox your console gets blocked, doesnt matter if you can use the same dvd again or not.

via soft you can have more then 1 Eggsbox (check was only on dvd reader before), and is so stupid let they ban yuor console. So long taht i dont play with sony console but before mp was free even for cracked version......

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Testmod.html
nakedbunnypics

When I saw 20 dlc's in 2 months I talk to myself WTF IS GOING ON TREYARCH STOP RELEASING STUFF THAT YOU ALREADY MADE BEFORE THE RELEASE OF BLOPS.
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elder Scrolls Online announced! Pozzuh 2 3,121 08-19-2012, 20:56
Last Post: Arteq
  Robert Bowling's 'Human Element' Announced Pozzuh 13 6,033 06-02-2012, 15:11
Last Post: The Clay Man
  [News] Crysis 3 announced Arteq 8 5,015 05-14-2012, 19:29
Last Post: iNVOKE
  New COD announced for 2012 AZUMIKKEL 24 11,807 01-12-2012, 08:21
Last Post: zxz0O0
  [GIVE AWAY] FREE Black Ops Rezurrection Keys d0h! 0 1,679 10-03-2011, 14:25
Last Post: d0h!
  Xbox 720 and PS4 to be announced at E3 2012 AZUMIKKEL 4 3,094 09-26-2011, 20:27
Last Post: Fancy
  [News] Rezurrection Trailer - The Zombie Lab[MAKING OF] Tomsen1410 10 6,036 08-23-2011, 00:30
Last Post: Lemon
  [News] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 could be announced this week master131 20 9,446 05-06-2011, 10:15
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [News] First Strike PC announced SuperNovaAO 31 14,089 03-25-2011, 23:33
Last Post: Bloopbloop