Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoD XP Jeep Winner
(12-20-2011, 02:06)SoupX Wrote: i bet she knows nothing about cod...

probably.

(12-20-2011, 02:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: she hasn't played this shit for more than 6 hours

First thing I thought: Why the fuck don't you give it to some diehard fan playing this game in all his free time (leaving out the option of a girl here, everyone should know why. GIRLS DON'T PLAY GAMES and all those stats that say that at least 42% (in Germany 55% I think) of the gamers is female lie).

(12-20-2011, 02:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Yes, we did earn them in that much money. You won't believe how many people bought COD because of our mods.

Some mods maybe. Not yours.
(12-20-2011, 07:44)rotceh_dnih Wrote: I bet she plays an x-box ,,

grrrr pc made cod what it is today.

Yes, CoD ELITE is only available on consoles and in order to win this car you had to have a subscription on that AFAIK. Pathetic.
Also: @SparkyMcSparks liked my post as if it is something good. Fuu

Sparky agreed i think
(i hope)

(12-20-2011, 13:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Some mods maybe. Not yours.

Mine included. I have a bunch of comments on my videos saying that they bought the game or wanted to buy it because of them. I'm not taking all the credit though, I know a lot of people bought it for promod and zombie mods too.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Old news, I saw a youtube comment "Did you know that the girl who won the jeep from CoD xp already crashed it?" for like 1-2 weeks ago...

(12-20-2011, 13:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 02:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Yes, we did earn them in that much money. You won't believe how many people bought COD because of our mods.

Some mods maybe. Not yours.

Nova wins! +rep
But yes Azu, it's hard to believe how we are actually changing the cod community...
Just think of it, some douchebag we know IRL maybe played our mods, yet he probably didn't know that we made it.
Also, most old school modders such as BraxPL suddenly dissapeared, and instead us modding beginners (take a look at azu's mods) became the only pro modders.

And we're all here on itsmods, a community which has over 9000 members, yet we're like 20-30 active.
That's good, a massive community, but with only the good members active.
Still sucks that we don't have all "pro" cod modders on this site.

(12-20-2011, 13:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Also: @SparkyMcSparks liked my post as if it is something good. Fuu

That can just mean one thing... RADIANT!!!1@@@111ELEVEN!!!

Edit:

(12-20-2011, 13:35)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Mine included. I have a bunch of comments on my videos saying that they bought the game or wanted to buy it because of them. I'm not taking all the credit though, I know a lot of people bought it for promod and zombie mods too.

Bullshit, it's because you were one of the first who made mods (giveweapon function ftw), and also you spammed your youtube channel + the fact that your videos are the first which comes up when you search for tags such as:
Modern warfare 2 mod
MW2 mods

So by that you are saying that my mods are shit compared to everyone else's?

Also @ what you said about IRL people playing our mods; my brother who didn't previously know I mod but who saw my name on Steam, once came into my room and said "hey Azumikkel, did you make something for MW2 called Roll the Dice?"
Several of my real life friends has joined a Roll The Dice match per random as well.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Jeep lol, it would be more hardcore if they gave T-90 tank

@All: You are just jealous because she is black

(12-21-2011, 11:14)House Wrote: Jeep lol, it would be more hardcore if they gave T-90 tank

@All: You are just jealous because she is black

made my day (tank)

(12-20-2011, 13:35)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

I don't think a lot of people bought mw2 beacuse of mods, same thing for black ops. + You can never trust youtube comments, lol
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation [News] The REAL winner of FIFA WC 2014 House 4 4,362 07-30-2014, 18:46
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Euro Winner 2012 AZUMIKKEL 7 3,828 02-14-2012, 15:55
Last Post: kokole
  [XMAS] And the Winner is... d0h! 18 6,875 02-18-2011, 07:41
Last Post: aosma8