No
8.33%
:wat:
8.33%
12 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: Global Offensive party time?
(08-06-2014, 23:20)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Their team I'm pretty sure was cheating the 3 times it was me solo they always knew where I was.

No they did not, that is just tactics to search on the possible spots.
If they would hack they would get 30+ kills.

Also they had better teamwork, we nearly never changed plant if we started to take one and they have moved if they saw the bomb.
Just d/l the demo and watch it, also that smoke hs that killed me was only a lucky spray to the smoke.

I saw a cheater on the last week, he was on Nova 4 and got 48kills from 24-25 rounds. (I was with a premade AK/Double AK lobby guys [just got inved as 5th])
No, definitely those arent cheaters, I usually get the same results as them or better. The days I fail I fail TOO hard and I rage quit jajajaja
Thing is, the only reason I find such FPS games fun these days is to feel like a badass for being better than other players. In CS, I can't achieve that...

And what's worse is that it's designed for the CS gametype equivalent to CoD's search&destroy (I believe it's called "classic", as that used to be the only gametype), which means that I'll at best get one kill every second round. Most of the times, however, I'd just end up dying before I even managed to make a move. It's hard to learn how to play it if you barely get a chance to play. I can see how you could improve if it was like when CS first came out, where people wouldn't be experienced with any competitive multiplayer FPS-games, but how in the world am I supposed to play it now? It's just not worth the time and effort to become good at it. It's not like I'm getting paid for learning to play well...
(08-07-2014, 14:27)Rendflex Wrote: Thing is, the only reason I find such FPS games fun these days is to feel like a badass for being better than other players. In CS, I can't achieve that...

And what's worse is that it's designed for the CS gametype equivalent to CoD's search&destroy (I believe it's called "classic", as that used to be the only gametype), which means that I'll at best get one kill every second round. Most of the times, however, I'd just end up dying before I even managed to make a move. It's hard to learn how to play it if you barely get a chance to play. I can see how you could improve if it was like when CS first came out, where people wouldn't be experienced with any competitive multiplayer FPS-games, but how in the world am I supposed to play it now? It's just not worth the time and effort to become good at it. It's not like I'm getting paid for learning to play well...

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWarOwl/videos

Very experienced CS:GO player, has done shitload of tutorials you should see those, specially this one

(08-07-2014, 14:27)Rendflex Wrote: Thing is, the only reason I find such FPS games fun these days is to feel like a badass for being better than other players. In CS, I can't achieve that...

Try arms race/gungame mode, you can respawn after you die, maybe that helps you
KDR of 1.0 isn't that hard.

Also classic is one of three of the old gamemodes.
Hostage rescue is still in CS:GO and VIP mode has been removed since CS:S
I play occasionally, not sure if my ping would be low enough to play on EU servers lol.
So what's up about this?
Bump?