• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUGS] Roll the Dice 1.2 needs to be rewitten
Hello! I am sorry to say that the newest Mod "Roll The Dice 1.2" Has MANY terrible Bugs.

Here's a list of them:

BUG:Sometimes Thunder sticks after you leave or quit the game
FIX: the first time I was able to fix it by downloading a new config_mp file, the second time it still stayed and I had to do a reinstall

BUG: sometimes when you get "Akimbo Slice" or "WTF" it doubles almost everything
FIX: UNKNOWN (maybe if you quit it goes away haven't tried)

BUG: If you play GunGame with this mod the special guns keep you from ranking up
FIX: kill yourself and get a roll without a special gun (this will demote you)

BUG: sometimes(very common) if you roll Rocketpistol and you shoot an enemy it just causes them suicde and you don't get the kill
FIX: i don't know, quit BO maybe?

and at least 10 other bugs that I forgot

Here's a video and of BUG 2&4 :
RTD V2.7 RELEASE STATUS: Rolls Finished, debugging
We just said it is fully bugged in release Dodgy

FIX: It should be reset after death, if it doesn't, type this in ur console:
Code:
compassSize 1
BUG: sometimes when you get "Akimbo Slice" or "WTF" it doubles almost everything
FIX: This mod shouldn't be played in Wager Match cuz we haven't coded for it

BUG: If you play GunGame with this mod the special guns keep you from ranking up
FIX: Also, not for wager match

BUG: sometimes(very common) if you roll Rocketpistol and you shoot an enemy it just causes them suicde and you don't get the kill
FIX: Cuz we are using magic bullet, if ur original bullet cant hit the enemy, it will count as suicide[/code]
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
(01-15-2011, 02:34)alistair3149 Wrote: We just said it is fully bugged in release Dodgy

Code:
compassSize 1

FIX: Cuz we are using magic bullet, if ur original bullet cant hit the enemy, it will count as suicide[/code]

ooh thanks that fixes the thunder error I've been getting and yes I forgot about magic bullet,but for the double anything it started in TDM NOT wager so it really doesnt matter.
RTD V2.7 RELEASE STATUS: Rolls Finished, debugging
(01-15-2011, 02:38)superbomb17 Wrote:
(01-15-2011, 02:34)alistair3149 Wrote: We just said it is fully bugged in release Dodgy

Code:
compassSize 1

ooh thanks that fixes the thunder error I've been getting and yes I forgot about magic bullet,but for the double anything it started in TDM NOT wager so it really doesnt matter.
Its problem with WTF, cuz it is a bugged left hand weapon
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help my plugin has bugs, help EnVi Sweden Rocks 8 3,784 02-13-2013, 12:58
Last Post: EnVi Sweden Rocks
  Roll the Dice [BUILD 2] (25th Jun 2011) AZUMIKKEL 74 40,369 12-02-2012, 10:19
Last Post: Nekochan
  [News] Mass VAC Detection Roll-Out dylankrajewski 46 22,709 11-02-2012, 04:28
Last Post: dylankrajewski
  Leecher claims credit for Roll the Dice in an interview AZUMIKKEL 16 8,076 10-22-2012, 23:17
Last Post: Arteq
  Roll The Dice 4 Bloopbloop 17 19,079 10-12-2012, 07:16
Last Post: tjb1389
  [Release] Roll the Dice MOD for MW3 JariZ 74 41,587 09-14-2012, 20:58
Last Post: hillbilly
  [Request] hired help to incorporate dice weapons into bots mod MauiDeath 3 3,479 08-20-2012, 08:26
Last Post: d0h!
  [Release] Roll the Dice 2 AZUMIKKEL 20 12,277 07-12-2012, 09:05
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [Release] Current bugs in Addon JoSchaap 6 3,426 06-20-2012, 19:35
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Roll the Dice [BUILD 1] (28th Jan 2011) AZUMIKKEL 16 17,605 05-13-2012, 23:32
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL