Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
[BROKEN] CountryPlugin v1.1 (with IP support)
(03-17-2012, 13:55)G-Man Wrote: nice plugin but kinda nazi idea LOL

erm what has this to do with nazi?
you can be a racist without beeing a nazi...

racist = black & white difference. here is nazi since we are talking not about colors but about countries.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

(03-17-2012, 14:19)d0h! Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 13:55)G-Man Wrote: nice plugin but kinda nazi idea LOL

erm what has this to do with nazi?
you can be a racist without beeing a nazi...

I dont know, maybe the idea of banning (not letting) people from diferent cultures joining their servers.

In some servers i cant join because im from brazil, i really dont see why people still do this kind of things...

Anyway good pluing...

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...

(03-17-2012, 14:20)G-Man Wrote: racist = black & white difference. here is nazi since we are talking not about colors but about countries.

sorry but thats bullshit

you can be a black racist hating people from any other country of the world with any skin colour.
dont mean he is a nazi

perhaps you guys should inform yourself before you throw out such heavy words.

(03-17-2012, 14:33)d0h! Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 14:20)G-Man Wrote: racist = black & white difference. here is nazi since we are talking not about colors but about countries.

sorry but thats bullshit

you can be a black racist hating people from any other country of the world with any skin colour.
dont mean he is a nazi

perhaps you guys should inform yourself before you throw out such heavy words.

I didnt say anything about racist (black/white), but i do say that there are some servers who dont let you join it because of your ip(country) and that is racist.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...

its not. do you guys actually know that the word means?

(03-17-2012, 14:45)d0h! Wrote: its not. do you guys actually know that the word means?

Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination.

And not allowing you to get in the server only because where you are from its not discrimination?

Thanks Barata...

dowantofftopic.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

(03-17-2012, 14:48)barata Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 14:45)d0h! Wrote: its not. do you guys actually know that the word means?

Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination.

And not allowing you to get in the server only because where you are from its not discrimination?

Thanks Barata...

no

this would imply that he hates the blocked countries
does he hate them or do he just want to prevent cheaters to join that especially join from these countries?

think about that.

racism is related to hate. this is obviously not the fact about this plugin.
again, inform yourself before you throw out such heavy words

Blocking a whole country will never solve your problems and is a stupid way to get rid of your problems.
It also makes people feel bad of their country and still I think it's some kind of racism because you're denying access from everyone in that country because of certain prejudices.
Instead of that just be active as much as you can and ban all cheaters, there's nothing else you can do about it.
tl;dr THIS WON'T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
also the 'That's racist' picture was meant as a joke.