ItsMods

Full Version: laptop battery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a big problem and That battery starts my laptop: http://www.caccu.nl/asus-eee-pc-1015pe-batterij.html , And the laptop (only 7 months old by the way) you can not start! Now my question is, HAS something to do with the charging cable (there still burns the green light, Which means clustering something like that comes from the power repays Seckdose) or something on the laptop, or is it broken?
is that a replacement of the original accu?
also try to start the laptop powered by the charging cable without the accu, this should be done anyway when you arent "mobile"
Also check motherboard contacts which controls battery.
(09-06-2013, 15:21)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Also check motherboard contacts which controls battery.

facepalm
do you even think before you are leaving a comment or does it just come out like shit out of your ass?
Also use power checker to see what's wrong. If it shows fine voltage, watts etc.. Then it means it is fine!
But be careful, my old laptop's battery started to melt because it was thrown on the ground. So i recommend you to go to any service and ask to test the battery.
As d0h said, try to start it without battery and then you should know whether it's battery's fault or not.