ItsMods

Full Version: FREE HELP SERVICE Minecraft Plugins Help Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Free Minecraft Service

I intend on helping ItsMods members with any Minecraft/Plugin or Administration related problem.

What Problems?
With my 4 years of experience, I can fix any common problem, or that I previously faced. I cannot guarantee 100% satisfaction but I will certainly try my best.

Cost
Free!
This service is free and open to anyone on ItsMods. I offer help to grateful members only, and not griefers/ingrates. I have the right to deny helping.

Why do I do this?
I do this for one particular reason. I do this because I understand how it's like starting up a new Minecraft server. People have big dreams, my objective is to help you reach that dream Smile
Problems he cannot solve, so don't bother asking: No, there is no way Minecraft will run on your 128MB RAM VPS.
Service is still open guys!
How can I stop my bro playing it and make him get a life?
(01-02-2013, 09:12)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]How can I stop my bro playing it and make him get a life?
Having the same problem :/
(01-02-2013, 09:12)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]How can I stop my bro playing it and make him get a life?

Log onto his account while he's in school, get him banned from all servers on his server list by going into them and grief / spam / insult people (I know you're good at that), and delete all his singleplayer saves. To finish it all up, open the minecraft.jar and delete a file so the game doesn't work. He will eventually reinstall the game and then he will think he removed his saves himself.

You could also grief all his creations.

You and @OrangePL send me your accounts = Problem solved Big Grin
But I don't want to be a dick to him, I want to explain that he is making a mistake playing this crap
(01-02-2013, 10:43)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Log onto his account while he's in school, get him banned from all servers on his server list by going into them and grief / spam / insult people (I know you're good at that), and delete all his singleplayer saves. To finish it all up, open the minecraft.jar and delete a file so the game doesn't work. He will eventually reinstall the game and then he will think he removed his saves himself.

You could also grief all his creations.

He doesn't play on multiplayer servers. I'm in the same situation as @"g-man" , don't want to fuck it up that much.
Also he keeps watching minecraft commentaries on yt on speakers, even though headphones are hanging right above PC. And therefore minecraft is his best topic to talk about, and I need to listen to some idiot commenting this game almost everyday. Loving this.
same^
Pages: 1 2