ItsMods

Full Version: How to run ZM in Multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, since SP cannot be simply modded, here is my other idea. what if ZM is ran on MP instead of SP?

Now the question is, how to run ZM Map on MP?
ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

It's not so hard to mod sp...
(11-25-2013, 01:12)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

I've been asking for that for a long time, how do you mod SP? How do you make the engine run custom scripts?
(11-25-2013, 05:38)The6thMessenger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 01:12)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]ZM is SP.... but in Black Ops II - ZM uses MP engine... And so sad, it's not possible to load custom maps. There was glitch, by Treyarch locked it.

I've been asking for that for a long time, how do you mod SP? How do you make the engine run custom scripts?

just find adressess and make your trainer or hack whatever you want to call it
(11-25-2013, 07:09)DJGalenic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 05:38)The6thMessenger Wrote: [ -> ]

just find adressess and make your trainer or hack whatever you want to call it

I'm going to change the weapon scripts of ZM. I just can't seem to change it by modifying the ones in the IWD, nor i can make the .ff work. I can't see where are the script files in the .ff, i can't even compile them.