Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Release Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta
hey lemon ive been playing your mod for a good while now and its very good reminds me of zombiex from waw with a new twist to it. and i was skiming through the thread (and i mean i skimed through so i might be wrong on some things) but if i read things correctly you might be adding custom class idk if you ment for humans or zombies but if for humans id geuss that your going to be balanceing all the weapons but reason im posting is that id like to see a damage display ingame to show how much damage your doing to zombies with different weapons/perk combinations (if there is to be a perk to add damage)so that you can see what weapons do what and to help make choices of guns and in some way help balance things if people iether complain/abuse a weapon. if you back to like page 4 or 5 there is a post with alot of videos and on the post the last video is zombiex and if you look closely on the left mid side of the video you will see what im talking about.

Well i saw the damage dealt messages but they looked unnecessary. I'll ask in the server a few times to see if other people want this too. And then I may add it.

Well i asked them for you Today. Twice.

34 Persons answered with "Yes!"
and
7 People Answered with "No!"

Although some more Suggestions were made:

- Add a Ballistic Knife for Survivors, it kills instantly (the shooting knifes) so people can run around and Knife zombs better.

- Add Unlimited Ammo for the Last Hunter. Or atleast allow him to buy Ammo.

- Zombies should get Points for Destroying Barricades.

- Increase the amount of points you get for a Hit (as survivor) by 5.

- People asked for Custom Binds, to buy Faster. So they can type in the console /bind f (for example) 4 3 3 so you insta buy Ammo

- Upgradeable Human Weapons, for more DMG each Shot, more Ammo and things like that.

Really Good Ideas (imo):

- After Game Report. (Player X Build Most (X [number of Barricades Built]) Barricades, Player Y Killed most Infected .....)

- Randomly Dropping Care packages, that include diffrent Perks, Weapons and Points. So you have an atempt to Stop Camping.

Ill ask for More in a few Hours, when new Players joined.

Cya!
Alpharius
Posted by: Alpharius.
Cya Later!

Hey Can u help me with something, I am making a zombie mod and i need 3 codes to finish. one is that u cant change teams when ur a zombie, 2 u spawn in hunter or civilian not zombie, 3 when u die as hunter or civilian u go to zombie
Can someone please help me with that, Thanks =)

All you need to use is change team on spawn, connect and dearh.

Hello,

Makes me what I find best is that there ale 5 canopy departure infected zombie. And that it is possible to choose between the four classes that particles have been randomized to date with the system of the scroll menu.

(10-22-2011, 17:05)namuso Wrote: Hello,

Makes me what I find best is that there ale 5 canopy departure infected zombie. And that it is possible to choose between the four classes that particles have been randomized to date with the system of the scroll menu.

... undecryptable

[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(10-22-2011, 17:05)namuso Wrote: Hello,

Please ask for help from someone who knows to talk english.

lol does in black ops exists doors like mw2 package bunkers?

How to make admin menu work?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,838 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,201 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,100 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 35,314 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,194 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,208 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,979 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,529 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 52,706 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 80,591 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55