Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Release Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta
(07-24-2011, 23:05)treeHamster Wrote: I honestly thing the mod is great right now. There are bugs to be worked out. The only things I would seriously change would be, increase the price for turtle shell to 500 and make it rebuyable after each limb hit and then a gun with a silencer for the people that like to hide/run around. Other than that, the game is fairly well made as of now. Maybe decrease the round time to 7 minutes or put a kill ceiling for the humans of 150? Right now it's just too hard to win as a human. It's possible but only on a few maps.

Tbh, I've never wanted humans to win. I'll add suppressor once I start adding more weapons. I was planning to change turtle shell a little bit. Thanks for your suggestions.

i have an idea for the mod.There is another mod called project nova six and what it does is it puts you in costumes like on the single player mission rebirth island.From first preson view you can see the gas mask on your head and when someone shoots you or when you take damage the glass on the mask cracks and the atmosphere is like on rebirth island there is nova gas everywhere .So what i am thinking is combine the two mods , add everything from the nova six mod with some tweaks :make the atmosphere a little bit brighter not dark as hell for the humans , make it something like rebirth island GAS everywhere ,when the mask cracks a lot you slowly start to zombify and then suddenly you become a zombie ,in the shop add a repair mask option that will have a medium cost or higher. If you do that you'll have yourself a kick ass mod!

in-game name : judicator
steam name: xj4ws

I would suggest you make it round based 2-3 rounds per game, or increase the timer before choosing first zombie

often times I finish loading with 3 seconds left on the clock, or as it says who the chosen zombie will be

matches also go by so quickly that you spend almost as much time loading as you do playing

@j4ws Thanks, really nice idea. I'll try add the suits but not the gas and the mask.
@some_kid A lot of people suggested rounds. I'll make it when I add last hunter. Zombie pick timer is 40 secs btw even I can connect from Turkey before 20-15 seconds left.

Great Job with the mod. Few of my suggestions.

- Last man standing gets a special weapon
- Add a toggle gilly suit option
- Zombies get too many points when they die. I would say lower this number. It's a little OP.
- Zombies get max health to 500 so it would almost be fair to let humans get a juggarnaught perk that allows them to get hit twice to die.
- For me personally I'm not a fan of weapons with a red dot/reflex sight so maybe just leave iron sights and have an option to buy the sights you want and the ridicule could be random just like in Single player Zombies.

Anyhow fantastic mod and I promote your mod on my youtube channel and all the console kids are jealous Smile We've already talked about this before tho Wink

<3 PBnJ

Lemon, may I ask you to reconsider adding the first person hud from the nova six mod. I believe that the Gas Mask and the damage that takes should be the health of the hunter.

Let me explain, make the virus air borne. The damage sustained from the infected attacks would crack the glass of the gas mask of the hunters. Once fully cracked the hunter would then become infected due to being exposed to the virus which is air borne, now you may want to add a tint of gas in the air of the map to indicate that the virus is air borne.

I'm not sure if this can be done but I think in single player if the gas got into the cracked glass then it would show you dying due to the gas. Implement that as the deanimationtion for the hunters.

I feel the current one hit, one kill for zombies is too over powering and I feel that the gas mask damage system would be a better health system rather than adding juggarnaught.

It would make this zombie mod original, all the cod zombie mods add juggarnaught to please the masses.

Also another suggestion, zombie vision. Maybe infrared hud would be good for zombies or something which would give you a feel of being undead. Just some fluff added in.

I don't know how you want the mod, but I feel that if it is Hunters vs Zombies then the Hunters wouldn't have guns that would givepositionre posistion due to fear of being infected so as suggested before silencers would again be abit of fluff and give a real feeling of survival for the player.

I could go on, but I've writtin far too much for one post.

Kind Regards
Death

Thanks for posting a detailed, well developed suggestion/idea. I don't if you are aware of who sparkymcsparks is. Basically he is a treyarch employee and has access to the models that we can't. I can add the gasmask, fog but there is no way, I can get the hazmat suits. About the one hit kill, you know that these maps are not designed for zombie mods. I'm planning to wait till the max player limit of servers are increased and radiant is released and definitely change how many punches are required to kill humans. About the silencers, the ghost perk will totally remove you from minimap in the near future.

(08-04-2011, 00:37)Lemon Wrote: Thanks for posting a detailed, well developed suggestion/idea. I don't if you are aware of who sparkymcsparks is. Basically he is a treyarch employee and has access to the models that we can't. I can add the gasmask, fog but there is no way, I can get the hazmat suits. About the one hit kill, you know that these maps are not designed for zombie mods. I'm planning to wait till the max player limit of servers are increased and radiant is released and definitely change how many punches are required to kill humans. About the silencers, the ghost perk will totally remove you from minimap in the near future.

Thank you for the quick reply Lemon, I wasn't aware that Sparky was a treyarch employee and yes I know the maps aren't designed for zombies.

Shame about the models. Will they eventually be released to modders do you know?

Kind Regards
Death

I don't know anything about it, sorry.

I'm sorry but it's not been released yet and I'm not selling it. As you know the mod is till in beta and I'll wait till the full version to release it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,839 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,201 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,104 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 35,324 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,195 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,210 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,982 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,530 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 52,721 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 80,609 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55