Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
Release [SOURCE][Discontinued]Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5]
could you upload your plugin folder and sv_config so i can test it?
also, if you manually add the values you dont have to use resetconf

Hope i can figure this out...
-Bonemind
ps. thanks to slipknotignatio for his supportBig Grin

(01-20-2012, 17:34)bonemind Wrote: could you upload your plugin folder and sv_config so i can test it?

-Bonemind
plugins
http://www.mediafire.com/?294e2saekdcv7de
addon
http://www.mediafire.com/?o6qls18joutdrsw
thnks

(01-20-2012, 15:56)slipknotignacio Wrote: you guys have no shame, this guy made a AWESOME tool, and he has only 1 rep? what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Good point.^^^^^^ Rep given.

Thanks bonemind for your work on this awesome plugin!

(01-20-2012, 19:51)pesaregoloo Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 17:34)bonemind Wrote: could you upload your plugin folder and sv_config so i can test it?

-Bonemind
plugins
http://www.mediafire.com/?294e2saekdcv7de
addon
http://www.mediafire.com/?o6qls18joutdrsw
thnks
Fixed the crashes, forgot to uncomment the code that should've made sure a playername is entered on kick and ban, Sorry :/

Anyway, should work now
-Bonemind

Ps. Thanks for the rep and support superg1973

Hi this plugin is awesome but some things in my opinion must be coded also..
-Im lazy !fastrestart must be shorter like !fr would be better...
-Maps must be included like !map paris! Would be cool..

Greetz M@C

(01-20-2012, 21:44)mac1981 Wrote: Hi this plugin is awesome but some things in my opinion must be coded also..

Greetz M@C

I could do the !map part, but that would mean the map would switch IMMEDIATELY, if that is what you want that can be arranged though Smile
Also, you reminded me 1 wanted to make a warning aliases function, will add it to my to do list, expect in on monday or tuesday though since i will be busy over the weekend :/

(01-20-2012, 21:51)bonemind Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 21:44)mac1981 Wrote: Hi this plugin is awesome but some things in my opinion must be coded also..

Greetz M@C

I could do the !map part, but that would mean the map would switch IMMEDIATELY, if that is what you want that can be arranged though Smile
Also, you reminded me 1 wanted to make a warning aliases function, will add it to my to do list, expect in on monday or tuesday though since i will be busy over the weekend :/

why immediately? when you receive the command you could start a thread in which the map is changed.. in there you could add a Message printed to all clients and do a Thread.Sleep for an amount of time, so the people notice the mapchange before it actually changes.. then just call the command.

Just a hint from me ^^

(01-20-2012, 22:07)Deviler86 Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 21:51)bonemind Wrote:

Greetz M@C

why immediately? when you receive the command you could start a thread in which the map is changed.. in there you could add a Message printed to all clients and do a Thread.Sleep for an amount of time, so the people notice the mapchange before it actually changes.. then just call the command.

Just a hint from me ^^
Ah yes, that's possbile as well, what i meant to say was that a change on map end didnt work out too good for me :/
But if that's acceptable i'll inplement it after the weekend

Hi.

Great plugin you have here m8 Smile
About that Alias part... That would be great, so everyone could make their own aliases for all commands, just like in B3.

Also how bout making optional command to change playlists?
If one would like to use some playlist to change some particular gametype, let's say only gungame, you could type !gametype gg and it would execute GG_default.dspl and !gametype sd would execute SD_default.dspl.

Make it read Admin folder for different kinda .dspl files and add them as "arrays" or "variables" so it wouldn't matter what those are named by server owner, it would still find the right one.

(01-21-2012, 00:47)MrJake Wrote: Hi.

Great plugin you have here m8 Smile
About that Alias part... That would be great, so everyone could make their own aliases for all commands, just like in B3.

Also how bout making optional command to change playlists?
If one would like to use some playlist to change some particular gametype, let's say only gungame, you could type !gametype gg and it would execute GG_default.dspl and !gametype sd would execute SD_default.dspl.

Make it read Admin folder for different kinda .dspl files and add them as "arrays" or "variables" so it wouldn't matter what those are named by server owner, it would still find the right one.

Added to the to do list Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Forgot the name of a tool zurasaur 4 3,888 11-10-2013, 10:45
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] [SOURCE] Random Weapons. [HARD] Tony. 1 3,918 11-08-2013, 11:11
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help source random weapons [HARD] Tony. 4 4,378 11-08-2013, 05:25
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,149 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  [Request] Health and Points on hud source robinvm 7 5,215 10-27-2013, 08:23