Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News [OFFICIAL] BF3 Modding will never happen.
off course is of course and frostbyte is frostbite and you said "that that" 2 times
Now back to the thread, fuck them, modding doesnt mean change the entire game, maybe we just change the player model or knifing animations, thats already modding and I think that isnt that hard

One of the main reasons that they can't release modding tools is because they use a lot of tools made by third party companies, inside EA as well as outside EA. DICE has the right to use these tools but not to distribute these tools.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(03-14-2012, 18:32)Pozzuh Wrote: tools made by third party companies, inside EA as well as outside EA.

Like?

(03-14-2012, 18:53)Rendflex Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 18:32)Pozzuh Wrote: tools made by third party companies, inside EA as well as outside EA.

Like?

I don't know. A DICE member stated what I said before. He didn't say the names of the specified programs.

hmm thats stupid
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Scripts can actually be changed. The encryption of thje files is cracked and I actually have it here, but because scripts aren't checked for integrity right now you can massively cheat with it and I think it's not being advertised a lot publicly to prevent them to add MD5 checks on the script files via PunkBuster.

(because it can be used for legitimate things like optimizing the FPS rate)

(03-14-2012, 19:57)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Scripts can actually be changed. The encryption of thje files is cracked and I actually have it here, but because scripts aren't checked for integrity right now you can massively cheat with it and I think it's not being advertised a lot publicly to prevent them to add MD5 checks on the script files via PunkBuster.

Won't you have to host it too?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(03-14-2012, 22:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 19:57)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Scripts can actually be changed. The encryption of thje files is cracked and I actually have it here, but because scripts aren't checked for integrity right now you can massively cheat with it and I think it's not being advertised a lot publicly to prevent them to add MD5 checks on the script files via PunkBuster.

>like optimizing the FPS rate

(03-14-2012, 22:08)Pozzuh Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 22:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

>like optimizing the FPS rate

Well derp. That's some lame modding if that's the case. I want 32vs32 HAVOC fights without heat-seeking missiles before I call it real modding.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Almost a week to compile a Frostbite 2 map Okay
Troll