Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Should I preorder
Well, as the title says.
Should I pre-order MW3?
I'm gonna get it anyways tomorrow (I've got a shop really close, so I'll probably just go to there after school), so is it worth pre-ordering today?

I mean, there's a pre-order offer on most stores, which gives you a free COD4 copy.
The problem is... I've already got 2 COD4 copys.

I don't really need that third one lol, but yeah, it's still a free thing.

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I couldn't find a good one, since the chat section is closed...

ofc preorder it lol.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(11-07-2011, 19:34)Pozzuh Wrote: ofc preorder it lol.

What should I do with a third COD4? :/

give it away
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(11-07-2011, 19:35)Rendflex Wrote:

Post a thread on the Steam marketplace, there's actually good offers sometimes (you can only get TF2 items or other steam games in there).

just wait Big Grin

(11-07-2011, 19:42)XeroK Wrote:
(11-07-2011, 19:35)Rendflex Wrote:

Post a thread on the Steam marketplace, there's actually good offers sometimes (you can only get TF2 items or other steam games in there).

Great idea!

Or give it away here, as everyone from the ItsMods staff did in the last year with spare games we got Big Grin
Also, since CoD4 isn't a Steamworks game you can just right click on it in Steam and click show CD key and sell it on eBay. (that is the CD key you need for Punkbuster to join official servers)

(11-07-2011, 19:59)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Also, since CoD4 isn't a Steamworks game you can just right click on it in Steam and click show CD key and sell it on eBay. (that is the CD key you need for Punkbuster to join official servers)

I've got one retail version of COD4, and one on steam, so how would I "unlock" it at the first place?
Haven't got a extra copy of a steam game, so I don't know how it is :p

But ehrm, there will probably be a lot of people who sell those COD4 keys on ebay after the MW3 release...

You can give it to me Big Grin OMA brother. Cuz I'm not planning to buy mw3 until the release of mod tools. It would be nice to play some cod4 mods.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help can't preorder DLC1 :s Eekhoorn 6 3,183 03-22-2011, 14:07
Last Post: SuperNovaAO