Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
Server updated and addon fully replaced to newest version and still nobody can connects to the server :SS

(DO _NOT_ PLACE THIS IN YOUR MODERN WARFARE 3 FOLDER (Usually: C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\)
OR YOU MAY BE BANNED WHEN RUNNING MW3.

THE SERVER SHOULD BE IN AN ISOLATED FOLDER FROM YOUR MW3 GAME ITSELF.)

Which files need to be in a isolated folder then?

hum strange i have replaced server addon files but after i start the server i got crashdump error : DMP-0x6DA709.dmp....any solution? Confused
thx!

(02-11-2012, 16:54)suppy Wrote: Which files need to be in a isolated folder then?

Simply copy all of your MW3 files into another folder and run iw5mp_server.exe.

(02-11-2012, 16:58)lowbob Wrote: hum strange i have replaced server addon files but after i start the server i got crashdump error : DMP-0x6DA709.dmp....any solution? Confused
thx!

Have you checked your plugins? Otherwise more information is needed (refer to reading the main post).
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

yes i checked all, before the IW patch all works great. i have installed unlimited ammo,xp plugin,welcomer pluglin and jump plugin

Is the ranking working with this .dll update?

EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0x4CC112
crash dump

@Nukem

I am asking myself it is possible to manipulate some special server settings in the .dsr, maybe like this:

gameOpt sdData.roundSwitch "3" // [ 0-4 ]

it is not possible to set this option to 8/12/15 for normal server, because it is limited to 4 -.- but maybe you can change it with a special Plugin or something else???

It is very annoying to fast_restart and 1 noob chooses the wrong team for 5 times and so on Smile

would be great if someone can do something

p.s. nice and fast update of the addon. working perfectly again on linux

k now my server work but i have some issue about plugin:
-Jump plugin doest work( this was the reason of crash server at startup)
-unlimited ammo doesnt work if there is xpmanager 1.75v plugin
-server is unranked even if i set 1 on sv_config

Yes me too , ok for the plugin thx Wink and no good for the ranked Huh

Server_iw5mp (linux) V1.251 = noranked Confused