ItsMods

Full Version: Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Can you tell me any good series of entertainment, I like series of the style of Under the dome or the walking dead. I also like comedy ones such as The flying circus.

OMA
Recently started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix, I like it, and if you've read the Under The Dome book, you'll find it a bit similar. I haven't watched very far into the Under The Dome tv series as they took all the characters from the book and made them into uninteresting Hollywood stereotypes.

Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones is obligatory.
I hate Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, specially the first of these two Sad Isnt that Orange a comedy?
Oh for the dutch guys, Netflix just launched in the Netherlands. You can try it out for 1 month for free.
(09-17-2013, 17:09)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, specially the first of these two Sad Isnt that Orange a comedy?

I think it's sort of drama/comedy-ish. It's about a women's prison, but even if one might think it kind of girly because of that, I don't think it's marketed toward women exclusively. The first episode is a bit slow, but after that it's hard to stop watching.