ItsMods

Full Version: Top-notch gaming mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a new gaming mouse today, it is called Steelseries Sensei MLG. As the title implies, it is used by MG league, it looks smart and simple, but at the same time it is big (palm-size, idk about you but it suits my hand perfectly). It can be used for both left-handed and right-handed (good for me since I am hipster and hold mouse in my left hand). It has 4 programmable buttons, you can write macrosses for each button it has (so 9, including LMB and RMB and all wheel movements). The look is chrome-ish, with MLG logo at its bottom with LED illumination (wheel also has it), which is also adjustable (16.8M colours). The cable is 2 metres long, thick and has that hard hrippy cover that prevents it from being angled. Speaking about tech specs, mouse has 8000CPI and 16000DCPI (which is a GREAT value), 12000FPS, acceleration of 30G. On the bottom it has smooth sliders and LCD display that allows you to edit settings without using the special app. Speaking about special app - it can be downloaded from their website, it is unique for each mouse, updates itself (software) and also updates firmware of the mouse (although it can work without that app, but in a worse way). This app allows you to switch between 3 default modes and make your own modes that can be turned on in the app, on the LCD or automatically when you start some game. It comes with several cool functions such as artificial acceleration or slowing down - when you move your mouse rapidly it automatically increases sensitivity to allow even faster turning (jet). When you are moving it slow - it decreases sensitivity to allow better aiming, as example and main purpose of that. It has other cool features which are useful but not so major to write about them so yeah - I recommend this mouse a lot. It looks great, fits your palm great, works great - tried it in DOTA and BF3 today, works much better than my old mouse, which was professional gaming as well, Logitech G9 if you are wondering. Compared to G9 this one is more simplistic, with less outer buttons and stuff, but under the hood - technically - it is 100 times better than anything I tried so far (including so called "gaming" razers).

ADDED LATER: idk if you need to know that, but that might be vital for somebody when choosing a mouse - the buttons are easy to click (I know mouses when you need to press it hard, here they are very sensitive and are pressed by slight increase in power of touch) and the scrolling wheel is not free-spinning but has kind of ticks. Well, you know what I mean.

[Image: sensei_mlg-1.png]

ADDED EVEN MORE LATER: the pic I added (from off. site) is a bit misleading - the surface looks kinda smooth while IRL it is more metal-like and chrome-ish, and in a way reflects light.

Steelseries Sensei MLG - Logitech G9 - my hand size comparison (Click to View)
Nice watch Smile

Thanks Barata...
(08-30-2013, 18:31)barata Wrote: [ -> ]Nice watch Smile

Thanks Barata...

.__. Thread about mouse, he comments my watch xD But thanks
@Arteq the new Spam-bot 2000
I see Apple logo.

#guesswhat
(08-30-2013, 21:08)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]@Arteq the new Spam-bot 2000

what?

(08-30-2013, 21:27)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]I see Apple logo.

#guesswhat

#guesswhat I have MacBook Pro. Was forced to buy this shit by my college. And I hate both college and laptop. The logo is cool though so I stickied it on my desktop PC case.

I like how you comment on my watch, my PC but not the mouse xD
Yes, a very interesting watch indeed. I do like the red colour it has.
(08-30-2013, 23:41)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, a very interesting watch indeed. I do like the red colour it has.

screw you. also I'm hungry too