ItsMods

Full Version: ItsMods Russian Invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ohai der, lemme share some thoughts. So yep, ItsMods is ded and now it is starting to be taken over by dem russians (yeah, like me).

@E-losev
@stalin (idk full username, his posts were deleted after nova moderated threads)
@sailormoon always saying that he is not russian however taking @E-losev side Tongue
@Ivankec returning back aka @freedemosforyou
[Image: 19bcfeead87953ccdc3d7e1e91a4bc46.png]
also his steam profile and youtube is stormzy http://www.youtube.com/user/1stormzy1?feature=watch
@Ivankec is not Russian I assure you
(08-25-2013, 20:49)House Wrote: [ -> ]@Ivankec is not Russian I assure you

I know but it is easier to call russian than eastern europe invasion
(08-25-2013, 21:28)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 20:49)House Wrote: [ -> ]@Ivankec is not Russian I assure you

I know but it is easier to call russian than eastern europe invasion

I see why you like Stalin so much now xD
asdasd
Do you know how happy I would be if Activision gave fully featured rentable dedicated servers to CoD: Ghost, i would seriously buy a copy of the game for my whole clan.

They dont seem to understand that they need Player made Mods/Addons and such to keep the game alive....
Russia is cool Cool
Privet comrades, vodka )))
Get a life seriously guys, and stop stalking me g-man, you are pathetic, a hypocrite, a fucking no-lifer, seriously man, go out, and live your life.
(08-27-2013, 00:34)freedemosforyou Wrote: [ -> ]Get a life seriously guys, and stop stalking me g-man, you are pathetic, a hypocrite, a fucking no-lifer, seriously man, go out, and live your life.

Is he serious? i can't tell..
Pages: 1 2 3 4