ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the plan, I Need a zombie model for my apocalypse server. We are going to attempt to have my bots change over to zombies after a certain point. Any one have or want to build me a zombie model. Cash paid!
(07-30-2013, 13:59)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the plan, I Need a zombie model for my apocalypse server. We are going to attempt to have my bots change over to zombies after a certain point. Any one have or want to build me a zombie model. Cash paid!

Do you need it with zombie animation?
(07-30-2013, 17:33)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 13:59)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the plan, I Need a zombie model for my apocalypse server. We are going to attempt to have my bots change over to zombies after a certain point. Any one have or want to build me a zombie model. Cash paid!

I guess here is what I need.
What you can try to find for me is the model, projectile model and projectile icon for the scavanger sniper rifle. Try searching for: explosive_sniper through the .iwd

This is the request made to me for this project
(07-30-2013, 18:26)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]

What you can try to find for me is the model, projectile model and projectile icon for the scavanger sniper rifle. Try searching for: explosive_sniper through the .iwd

That's not what I meant for the zombie model, that's what I meant for the scavanger sniper rifle.

What he wants is a model that we can use for the combat training bots who will mainly be firing guns, so I guess the animations won't be necessary?
(07-30-2013, 22:24)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 18:26)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not what I meant for the zombie model, that's what I meant for the scavanger sniper rifle.

What he wants is a model that we can use for the combat training bots who will mainly be firing guns, so I guess the animations won't be necessary?
yes, thats what i want, I guess.
How much cash we talking :0 ?
(07-31-2013, 00:57)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]How much cash we talking :0 ?

Pretty sure I have something in the works right now.
kk GlHf