ItsMods

Full Version: jump higher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any one know any hack to jump higher ?

Thanks
Modify the dvar? But then again you have to be host and everyone will jump high.
(jump_height and no you can't just do it and you'll most likely be banned.)
im playing online and some guy are jumping so high and ther crouch so fast they probably using a cheat ?
but where they get it :-(

Thanks
If only few people jump high and the rest does not - it is a cheat. Nobody is going to tell you where to get one since this is not a cheat forum. I can give you directions though - unknowncheats.me also the hated em pee gee eich dot net. But I believe that you are a nice guy and not going to cheat. Cheats are for losers, winners jump higher with energy drinks.

Quote:Run faster, jump higher!
Maaaan, I'm not gonna let you posion me! I throw it on the grooound!

(07-28-2013, 10:29)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]If only few people jump high and the rest does not - it is a cheat. Nobody is going to tell you where to get one since this is not a cheat forum. I can give you directions though - unknowncheats.me also the hated em pee gee eich dot net. But I believe that you are a nice guy and not going to cheat. Cheats are for losers, winners jump higher with energy drinks.

Quote:Run faster, jump higher!
Maaaan, I'm not gonna let you posion me! I throw it on the grooound!

Some guy was telling me about tekno and 4d1..
- "play LAN games, make mods!"
I took it, and threw it on the ground... and every tekno user TOO.
Welcome to the license world jackass Troll
yeah I would not but just want to see where they get it or what it look like.

Thanks
what does it mean (also the hated em pee gee eich dot net) not sure I can decrypt :-)
Nofg.net sure you can figure it out now.
I will try thanks
(07-28-2013, 21:38)kerm007 Wrote: [ -> ]what does it mean (also the hated em pee gee eich dot net) not sure I can decrypt :-)

em pee gee eich dot net
MPGH.NET