ItsMods

Full Version: iSnipe V2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks, I love it Big Grin
how did you made the no fast_restart needed
and class skip :O

just give me a hint that is inside this mod Tongue
How do I use the mod? tools etc?

(01-25-2011, 20:12)cortamata Wrote: [ -> ]How do I use the mod? tools etc?

the thread is stickied
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-ItsModsloader.html
Amazing mod.. Thank you guys.. you are awesome... i have just a little problem.. All bots have l96a1 just I not.. Why? Can you Help me?
Thank you
(02-03-2011, 17:47)LeozZz Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing mod.. Thank you guys.. you are awesome... i have just a little problem.. All bots have l96a1 just I not.. Why? Can you Help me?
Thank you
Um...its not possible in coding, do u sure u put all files?
(02-04-2011, 06:25)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2011, 17:47)LeozZz Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing mod.. Thank you guys.. you are awesome... i have just a little problem.. All bots have l96a1 just I not.. Why? Can you Help me?
Thank you

yah.. but i think i found the problem... there was an error in config_mp.cfg... Ty
(02-04-2011, 13:24)LeozZz Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2011, 06:25)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you

yah.. but i think i found the problem... there was an error in config_mp.cfg... Ty
Weapon related problem shouldnt in config_mp.cfg...Or are u using wallhack and get bunched?
They is a problem, after playing that mod, when i join a public server my weapon is like the promod... it is very cool but how its happen
Thanks
(02-06-2011, 23:54)Jailbreak78 Wrote: [ -> ]They is a problem, after playing that mod, when i join a public server my weapon is like the promod... it is very cool but how its happen
Thanks
Delete ur config_mp
Its the fastest way
Pages: 1 2 3