ItsMods

Full Version: Share your Instagram profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dumb Bitch

I will post my profile soon as i will find the login, because i lost it, lol.
Now - do it right.
#therussianparty

also se7en I just realised how much of attention whore you are, you always post threads like "show... share... what is your..." and stuff

Tongue
(07-09-2013, 21:32)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]#therussianparty

also se7en I just realised how much of attention whore you are, you always post threads like "show... share... what is your..." and stuff

Tongue

When first time i came to this site, i saw some nickname like 'gman'... my first thoughts were 'what a faggot'

I just want to make it like 'itsalive'.

>When first time i came to this site, i saw some nickname like 'se7en'... my first thoughts were 'what a faggot'

LLOL!
(07-10-2013, 09:05)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]>When first time i came to this site, i saw some nickname like 'se7en'... my first thoughts were 'what a faggot'

LLOL!

Typical kid, also known as @Pozzuh .
My congratulations.. it was SO FUNNY AHAHAA!
Yeah, se7en you are master of humour. You were here before me
I'm pretty sure that when se7en shows his profile it's full of pictures of his Apple products..
(07-10-2013, 19:52)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that when se7en shows his profile it's full of pictures of his Apple products..

why not Troll
I don't say that Apple is really bad.
But it isnt necessary the high end stuff and is incredibly overpriced -> fuck it.
(07-09-2013, 22:48)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]When first time i came to this site, i saw some nickname like 'gman'... my first thoughts were 'what a faggot'
(07-10-2013, 11:47)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Typical kid, also known as @Pozzuh .
My congratulations.. it was SO FUNNY AHAHAA!
Pages: 1 2